Subscribe Today

1998 ZR 600 EFI, studded, new clutches, bearings,

A free snowmobiling swap meet, online!

Postby luvthemud » September 19th, 2005, 5:06 am

Vehicle Description
Up for sale is a very well maintained 1998 ZR 600 EFI snowmobile. This snowmobile is owned by an arctic cat technician who keeps this sled in super shape. The sled has 5063 miles on with only 200 miles on the rebuilt secondary clutch. The primary clutch was replaced and the new one has less then 50 miles on it. New drive sprocket, bearings, slides, & idler wheel bearings all were replaced the same time the primary was so they have less then 50 miles them too! The studs are in good shape, all are there, none been ripped out.A new windshield was put on for this winter. Also included is a cover and an arctic cat spare belt. The only thing not perfect on this sled is two cracks in the hood (see in pictures). the cracks have been plasti-welded and have been holding for 2 seasons now. Also there is a small hole on the back of the seat (where you put your boot when riding on your knee. the owner WILL fix this with a patch kit before he sells it. This is a great opportunity to purchase a very reliable, well maintained sled that is sure to run for many more years. this sled has been winterized and freshened every year according to arctic cat specs and only oem parts have ever been used on it. The seller with deliver within a 50 mile radius of zip code 53079 if the buyer pays $2200.00. Otherwise make an offer. i have pictures so private message me you email if interested in seeing them. ASK ME ABOUT A WARRENTY!!
2004 Red Team Arctic F7
luvthemud

Postby luvthemud » September 28th, 2005, 6:41 am

motivated seller, make an offer
2004 Red Team Arctic F7
luvthemud

Return to Buy, Sell or Trade