Subscribe Today

Various late model Polaris parts...Pipes,tach,pump etc..

A free snowmobiling swap meet, online!

Various late model Polaris parts...Pipes,tach,pump etc..

Postby INDY500XCSP » October 8th, 2005, 1:43 pm

-98 XLT exhaust(aggressive chassis)Would prolly work on other agg.chassis sleds, but should check w/dealer. 3000miles. Make offer
Ive got a used pro-x 600 pipe....The problem is for whatever reason i was having problems getting it mount correctly w/my slp can, so i ended up going to a metal/machine shop that we do alot of business w/, cut it and just turned the angle abit to fit...Nothing was removed, a small patch was then welded back over top of it. Also the tabs on the end of the pipe are bent backwards, from lack of the right springs when installed..I found a new pipe and so dont need this one now. Id like 95+shipping
-Cdi & Wiring harness off my 02 Pro-x 600. Everything hooks up and works fine but the oil sensor line. When i was taking it off my sled, and cutting a ziptie i managed to snip the line. Everything else is perfect. Again, came off because w/installing PERC i needed wiring to work w/it. $100+shipping
-Pulled off my pro-x to install a Perc tach...35+shippin
-Brand new fuel pump off 03 pro-x 440. Make offer
-Pair of 34mm carb boots. New off 03 pro-x440. Make offer
-Polaris coolant bottle(nocap).New 15bucks shipped
-Camoplast 121x1" factory track off '01 600 pro-x, w/about 1500 miles on it,w/every 3rd window closed. 250
-Set of stock polaris reeds.They came w/the 600 motor when we installed, but i took the v-f3's off the 440 instead...Make offer..

Im looking for a pair of 38 carbboots, and a black Pro-X skidplate so might be willing to do a trade or something.
Got pics of everything, but cant figure out how to post, maybe ya cant here,email me. Thanks-Adam
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Return to Buy, Sell or Trade