Subscribe Today

Beusejour Poll

Beusejour Poll

Postby ZR PILOT » November 15th, 2005, 10:24 am

Well with the First Round of the V-Force Reeds/Millenium Technologies Oval Challenge a few short weeks away - I figured why not kick-start the Oval racing season with a poll!! Who do think is going to win Pro Formula Open, Champ 440, and Pro Stock 600??
Here's my predictions - Pro Open: Gary Moyle - Champ 440: Not sure which Moyle (but I bet they'll be 1st and 2nd) - Pro Stock 600: Nick Dolezal (if he's there) or Philip Moulton.
Remember - 2 months from today - Gary Moyle will be defending his World Championship at Eagle River!!!
A fan of snowmobile oval racing!! ;)
ZR PILOT

Beusejour Poll

Postby Flatout » November 15th, 2005, 1:08 pm

600 Open: Jacques Villeneuve! He had it won last year but a broken hose clamp put him out.
2nd Phil Molton or Gary Moyle

Pro Champ 440: Again I think JV will win it but Aaron Fellows will be right there as will Gary Moyle and Terry Wahl. Dont count out Jeff Moyle or Dustin Wahl either. Phil Molton on Last years Hooper sled will also be tough to beat in BJ.It is anybodys race!:E

Semipro Champ: Watch for Mike Emerson. New chassis and some awesome power plus he is a great driver.

Either way its gonna be a great weekend and some fast and tight racing,,Just wish my sled was gonna be ready:(
See you all there!
HG:B
Flatout

Beusejour Poll

Postby proton » November 15th, 2005, 4:30 pm

A guy from MI that is far underrated...Adam Meihs...he young and was the only person quick enough to challenge Dozel last winter...he is going to be on a champ sled this year...keep an eye on this boy, he is very fast...just needs a little more experience.
proton

Beusejour Poll

Postby emersonracing95ne » November 16th, 2005, 10:24 am

You better believe that my dad (Mike Emerson) will be fast!! I think he even has a good shot at being in the front of Pro Champ this year! GO DAD GO!
[red]Emerson Racing...Bred to kick ass! [/red]:B
emersonracing95ne

Beusejour Poll

Postby poach#7forever » November 16th, 2005, 10:25 am

I think your mistaken if your talkin about antigo cause that was joey F #16 puttin the heat on doazl in pro 500
poach#7forever

Beusejour Poll

Postby ice_racer_69 » November 16th, 2005, 12:37 pm

Champ
1. T. Wahl
2. J. Villeneuve
3. D. Wahl
4&5. Moyle Bros.
6. PJ Wanderscheid

Pro Stock 600

1. D. Wahl
2. J. Adams (Is he racing this year?)
3. P. Moulton
4. N. Dolezal
5. T. Krikke (If he's there.)

As for Semi-Pro Champ, it's tough to tell, who know's who's gonna show up and with what. Personally, my champ will not be ready...it sucks!! I want to race so BAD, but there's no way it'll be ready.
ice_racer_69

Beusejour Poll

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » November 16th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Hey Chris why can't you run the champ you had last year? Are you coming up to the race in Beausejour? Now that your having a new champ, let me in on some of the secrets, powered by? It's starting to feel like winter in the north land snow and much colder temps.
Spy-Guy 74

Beusejour Poll

Postby emersonracing95ne » November 16th, 2005, 3:21 pm

My Dad (Mike Emerson) had many wins in Semi-Pro last year, and really drove very well. I think you will find that he dominates the Semi-Pro class. I also think you will find that he will be in the top 5 pack of the Pro Champ. He really has a good shot and he has the determination. So watch for that #95 flying around the tracks this year!! GO DAD..YOU ROCK! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!
emersonracing95ne

Beusejour Poll

Postby ice_racer_69 » November 16th, 2005, 7:58 pm

If he's top 5 in pro, should he be racing semi-pro?

spy-guy- you are competition!! You think i'm gonna tell you all my speed secrets?! lol just kiddin! there are no secrets. It's an LRM motor again and dads buildin the chassis with some help from Dave Ostendorf.

I want to come up there, but I don't think i'll have anywhere to stay if I do. Let me know if ya need a pit guy, i'll make the drive! Always a good time to party at Steve's!! even better if i don't have to race ;)
ice_racer_69

Beusejour Poll

Postby emersonracing95ne » November 17th, 2005, 1:44 am

He was not in the top 5 in Pro last year..I am saying I think he has a good shot of being up there this year. I am hoping!
emersonracing95ne

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros