Subscribe Today

F-500 in BJ?

F-500 in BJ?

Postby Petawawarace » December 3rd, 2005, 2:10 pm

Anyone know how many F-500 sleds showed up? And how things went?
DeJongMotorsports.com
Petawawarace

F-500 in BJ?

Postby forty four » December 4th, 2005, 2:12 pm

Not one f 500 showed in BJ, disappointing.
forty four

F-500 in BJ?

Postby Petawawarace » December 4th, 2005, 2:16 pm

That is very dissapointing...although being a low-buck entry level class, that is a quite a trip for the eastern guys anyway...hopefully the next race will have some entries
DeJongMotorsports.com
Petawawarace

F-500 in BJ?

Postby Fontaine Racing » December 5th, 2005, 12:45 am

It was more disapointing not making it at all!! we didn't start building soon enough! Dale you better get going if you plan on running this year? this is a project that is very time consuming, (at least fo me) our sled was held together mainly with RUST!!,and that stuff holds better than you want it to and if you need parts they are not all available from polaris any more. good news is most of our stuff showed up friday afternoon. we still need a couple things but are very close to done. I am trying to help a friend get one together also, we will be done soon. when and where are you going to be showing up Jeff? Lets keep this post going so we can try to show at the same track? keep working !! and Dale we will be in BJ.in march. Thanks
Fontaine Racing

F-500 in BJ?

Postby Petawawarace » December 5th, 2005, 1:08 am

I am still not 100 percent sure of which races i will be at. My workload this year at school has been way more than i expected, and i am in the same boat as you, still having alot more work to do on the sled. I will be in eganville for sure seeing as thats my home track, and i'm hoping on running shawinigan and possibly robertville. how about you?
DeJongMotorsports.com
Petawawarace

F-500 in BJ?

Postby forty four » December 5th, 2005, 2:42 am

I will be ready for March in BJ,the only item I require is a new track. I agree that any race sled is a mountain of work,but there is a lot of motivation and the labour doesn't seem like work to me, more like fun! See everyone in March,Dale.
forty four

F-500 in BJ?

Postby Petawawarace » December 5th, 2005, 6:22 am

I agree dale, but then we have a pile of fun to do. I have alot of the big stuff done, but the little things are what seem to be taking the biggest amount of time. hopefully mine will be done and have some laps of testing on it by newyears. so i have alot of fun ahead of me.
DeJongMotorsports.com
Petawawarace

F-500 in BJ?

Postby jhooper/HRE » December 5th, 2005, 10:33 pm

Some of this is my fault, didn't get some parts finished on time, we did not expect many at Beasejour anyway it's too far for most guys to travel.
I will be bringing 2 or 3 to plymouth and I know of quite a few others building. John H.
jhooper/HRE

Return to Ovals & Enduros