Subscribe Today

cptc season opener

cptc season opener

Postby forty four » December 5th, 2005, 9:39 pm

The board of directors and volunteers of CPTC in Beausejour would like to thank everyone who attended the Season Opener ice ovals.Kudos to all who put in lots of effort to complete their machines and drive the distances to compete at our event. We hope that you all enjoyed yourselves despite the frigid temperatures.We certainly enjoy your visits! see you all in March! Thanks, Dale.
forty four

cptc season opener

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » December 6th, 2005, 1:09 am

Dale the thanks should go out to you and everyone that helped pull off the first race of the season. As usual everyone that came with me had a great time, was over twenty of us and everyone's going back for the race in March. Thanks for those 4400 bales that go all the way around the track, they really help save equipment and racers themselves. The track was in great shape and its always fun to start off a new oval race season. See you and the rest of the crew of the CPTC in early March. Thanks again from Team 99
Spy-Guy 74

cptc season opener

Postby SCM Pres » December 6th, 2005, 4:07 am

This was my 1st time in Beausejour (and I hope it won't be the last one...).

It was a great week-end, I enjoyed a lot.

Anybody from the CPTC was a really good host and I felt very welcome.

Guys, you did a great job: very safe and large track, you cleaned at the appropriate moment, lots of hay bales, pit covered with ice, informative pit meeting, list of races ready in the morning of each day (they had the list at the motel early in the morning), friendly atmosphere...

Keep on with the good work, hope to see you again on the EASTERN PRO TOUR,

Marcel Fontaine
S.C.M. Pres.
SCM Pres

cptc season opener

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 6th, 2005, 1:41 pm

Thanks for allowin us fans in the pits.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Return to Ovals & Enduros