Subscribe Today

Anonymous Members

Anonymous Members

Postby am88 » January 17th, 2006, 4:11 pm

To help facilitate fair and open conversation, chatting, debate, and commenting on all things related to this forum, I ask that anybody who knows, or is an anonymous member, reveal his or her identity.

I think that there is a good chance people can make friends with other people on this site, if they only knew who they were.

Do everybody a favor and let us know who every one is.

I'll go first:

Aside from am88, I was also KMSRentals. KMS refers to the dealership I worked at, in the rental dept and I used the trail conditions forum to inform people of our local conditions.

I will gladly accept emails or pm's and I will update this post as I receive any information.

Thank you,

AM (Andy Moyle)
AM
am88

Anonymous Members

Postby The Old Coyote » January 17th, 2006, 4:49 pm

Okay. Name is Carl Matthews, live on Drummond Island, MI and am 66 years old. Never raced, but like reading about it in the Sno Pro days. Since 1994 I have been to all but one of the MIRA races on Drummond and only once did I get up early enough to go to time trials and the Soo I-500. For me it is a 140 mile round trip drive, plus the ferry rides. Not fond of the REV seating position or the higher center of gravity. Quite happy with my 600cc Skidoo Legend Zx chassis sled.

Here I use a variation on my regular "Coyote" handle I use on several other forums. The handle isn't just a whim. There's a story.

"A group of Drummond Island locals decided to run over the ice to Thessalon, Ontario, about 25 miles. We left around 6:00 P.M., just after dark. Over half way I caught a chunk of ice just inside the right ski while crossing a pressure crack at about 70 mph. In my headlights it didn't appear to be more than 2, or 3 inches high, but was a little more than than. All but ripped the right ski off and felt like I ran into a wall. I launched over the handlebars taking off the brake lever with my wrist. Did a lazy somersault ending up on my back. The sled managed to stay upright and coasted to a stop with the good ski pinning my left arm and me staring up at the bottom of the belly pan. Rode behind another fellow into Thessalon where an inspection under lights showed only a couple of facial cuts a side from my sprained wrist, so it was to the bar rather than the hospital. Since I wasn't driving anything more that night, I proceeded to down mucho scotch. Now, many fellows on Drummond will run down coyotes they find on the ice. Protecting the deer, you see. So, while drinking, and laughing with relief nothing more serious than sled damage was done, one guy asked me to tell them what a coyote felt when ran over. Har, har, har. Hence the name. The same guy went back over with a skid to retrieve my XLT and spotted a coyote in the process. Tsk, tsk."

This photo was in a local bar for the next year.

[img]http://www.ultimatesnowmobiler.com/photos/albums/userpics/10122/XLT-2ex%20Guess%20Who.jpg[/img]

P.S. My son lives in your area in Dodgeville and works at WalMart.
[blue][b][i]"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."[/b][/i][/blue]
The Old Coyote

Anonymous Members

Postby snoracer25 » January 17th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Neal Beck, 23 years old,college student and mechanic/partsman at Myers Polaris in Fairbank, Iowa. Just getting started in oval racing by building a F-500 sled. Ive dragraced stockers and improvers on the grass and also started asphalt racing last summer. I really appreciate all the help Ive gotten on here while building the F500 sled. Theres no way I could have had it done by now without it. Im looking forward to meeting some of you at the races. We'll be at Antigo and Wausau with a "Jims Body Shop" white enclosed trailer. It'll probably be the only one there with lady in a bikini on it. LOL. Stop by and say Hi.
Beeline Racing
Formula 500 #325 and #324
snoracer25

Anonymous Members

Postby ice_racer_69 » January 17th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Chris Broermann from Sauk Centre, MN, been racing for 7 years now. I currently race in the Semi Pro champ class in the midwest.

Of course, my identity is no mystery, just check out my website!!
ice_racer_69

Anonymous Members

Postby TigorRacing176 » January 17th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Anthony Pettinelli, 20 years old. Currently serving in the US NAVY, stationed out in Pearl Harbor, HI. I've been racing snowmobiles since i was 4 years old. I race with EPT. I've raced grass drags and ovals. Ovals are my love. Flying home just to race the 3 big races for the EPT, Shawinagan, Valcourt, and Eganville. My dad is Tony Pettinelli raced the 176 champ sled until 2003.(mom made him retire since we got a stocker) but now back out on one this year. I will be running a 2006 MxZx. Hope to see some people at the races
TigorRacing176

Anonymous Members

Postby watcher » January 18th, 2006, 1:00 am

Terry Kumrow 44 years of age, Service Manager at Sheboygan Yamaha Inc (SYI)
Former Tech, Paddock and Safety for USSA,ISR and Eagle River. now racing out of Sheboygan Yamaha Trailer (Ski Doo Racing) with my Son Derek #468 and Mike Preder #82 oval sprint class.

out to help anyone i can
watcher
watcher

Anonymous Members

Postby eab142racer » January 18th, 2006, 1:44 am

Eric Buchholz 142, 18
USSA Sprint Classes
eab142racer

Anonymous Members

Postby froggy3 » January 18th, 2006, 2:19 am

Jim Kirts from Flint, Michigan. I am 44 years old and have been racing sleds for 31 years. (sounds like a long time.) I run mainly in the MIRA circuit where I compete in the Sprints and Enduros. I also run the Soo I-500 every year. My team is Bad Frog racing which was featured in one of the last SnowWeek magazines. My father Dan Kirts, was well known in Sprint racing and Enduros and still wrenches for me when he can.
froggy3

Anonymous Members

Postby mbenoy119 » January 18th, 2006, 2:19 am

Mike Benoy, retired from racing sleds (for now) Race Announcer for IWA Watercross races. F-500 sled in progress, currently working on getting the old body back in shape to race. That will be the hard part :B
mbenoy119

Anonymous Members

Postby xltwanab » January 18th, 2006, 2:50 am

Steve Freemann, Age 43. Raced in the ESRA association thru the 80's in NY. Back this year racing in the EPT with a F-500.
xltwanab

Next

Return to Ovals & Enduros