Subscribe Today

Anonymous Members

Anonymous Members

Postby teambehnracing » January 18th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Dan Behn #78 ussa age 42. Started out with my son racing snocross and got hooked on ovals. I run sportsman 600 and turned my sons '05 rev into an oval stocker. Daughter Danielle runs 120's and can not wait to get her out of that class(hopefully ovals). We have made racing a family sport, met alot of great poeple in ussa that are now friends and will help out anyone trying to get started
Dan Behn #78
teambehnracing

Anonymous Members

Postby NoWeakLinks95 » January 18th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Eric Rosandich 20 chili, WI. Want to get into ice oval racing, but dont have time or money for it with school. Big Ice Oval fan.
NoWeakLinks95

Anonymous Members

Postby MIRA 58 » January 19th, 2006, 12:42 am

Dan Autore,29, Cedarville mi. Semi-pro driver for Bad Frog Racing(froggy 3), track builder for cedarville race, MIRA board member.Op.manager @ Autore Oil Co. employed there since I was 12.Happily divorced.What else can I say?
ALL I CAN SAY IS THE [COLOR=#000099]DOGGS[/COLOR]and the [COLOR=#009900]CATS[/COLOR]BEST WATCH OUT FOR THE[COLOR=#ff0000]FROGS[/COLOR]
MIRA 58

Anonymous Members

Postby maxiracer » January 19th, 2006, 2:04 am

Max Fahling,
39 years old.
Vice President/Tech Director of the Big Extreme Vintage Racing Association. (BEVRA)

Used to race the sprints and some enduros in the MIRA series.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Anonymous Members

Postby AHF928 » January 19th, 2006, 3:00 am

2 people use the AHF928

Augie Freemann Jr. 18, First year college student, majoring in Manufacturing and Engineering. Have been racing ovals since he was 2 years and 10 months old. Raced some RMR sno-cross and some grass drags. Was the first ever Champ Junior Champion and youngest Champ driver on the EPT in 2004(part time) This year is the the first full year in Semi-Pro and Pro Champ as well as Pro Stock 600 Fan on the Eastern pro Tour. He races Mountain bikes all summmer (NYS and National age group Champion at Mt. Snow Vt) Fishes and Hunts.

August Freemann Sr, 45 Raced Ovals and Sno-cross on the old ESRA circuit then ovals with PRO and the EPT until 2000. Raced stock on 250 and 340 Polaris Starfires, then Indys, then 2 years on Mod 1 and Mod 3 500 Indys. Now just the wrench for the team.
Ovals rule 728racing.com
AHF928

Anonymous Members

Postby Sachs Stinger » January 19th, 2006, 5:56 am

I have been following ovals since I saw my first big time oval race at Eagle River in 1973, when Bob Eastman beat Trapp, Rugland and Adema. When I am not riding my 600 XCSP, my wife and I follow World of Outlaws Dirt Late Models and UMP Late Models. Go Brian Birkhofer 2002 World 100 Champion.

Sachs Stinger
Sachs Stinger

Anonymous Members

Postby Ovals#4 » January 19th, 2006, 1:09 pm

Scott Lanpher - 43. Manchester, Maine Started racing in 1994 on the old NESRA circuit in New England. Met Philip Moulton & his crew at my 1st race in Winchendon, Ma. We ended up racing together until 2002 when I retired. Raced the EPT for 6 years. Starting with Marcel and going on and on, made many life long friends.Hoped my son Reid (now 7) would follow in my footsteps, but he races motocross 32 weekends per year and loves to trail ride (has on over 300 miles this winter in the back fields). Still have a F1 Kitty Cat in the basement if he changes his mind. Best memories are from racing bar to bar with my buddy Herm for many years and all those nights in the trailer with the Moulton brothers (did we ever leave before midnight to head to a race), Patrick & Dean. Chuck Sosnowski was another former foe who still calls me with updates from ER every year.
I own a couple of car dealerships, a Power Sports dealership (Cat & Suzuki) and a RV Dealership. I think about oval racing every day.
Ovals#4

Anonymous Members

Postby diskvalve » January 19th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Diskvalve --- Mike Gifford ; 51 yrs.; Racing since 1970. Dislocated my shoulder last year which probably means no more driving champ sleds for me. Wrenching now for my brother Howard .
HTML
diskvalve

Anonymous Members

Postby EX- EPT # 152 » January 19th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Pete Rees , 47 , racing something somewhere since 1975 , a former AMA dist. 3 motocross champion, currently a mild mannered assembler at Orion Bus Industries , providing safe reliable well lit mass transportation at a price you can afford ,
retired 3rd overall in Pro Champ on Eastern Pro Tour in 2001 driving for former super mod 1 world record holder Randy Hubbard .
In the fall I work as the starter for Powersled Racing Organization ( PRO ) grass drags because I just don't get enough abuse in my life otherwise , and am back racing motocross once again .
EX- EPT # 152

Anonymous Members

Postby paulmeisterpk » January 19th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Paul Klein, 20, college student. I also work at the ski-doo dealership by my house. My dad and uncle have been racing vintage sleds at eagle river for 5 or 6 years, and my dad Rick got me into it last year, and I've done well since. Now I'm thinking of moving into some newer stuff with sprint classes in mind. I had a thought of racing my Formula III in sportsman 600, but it has been ported, thus can't be run. In the summer I ride my 84 Honda Interceptor around the streets, and run my Subaru Impreza in as many autocrosses as I can get off of work for.
paulmeisterpk

PreviousNext

Return to Ovals & Enduros