Subscribe Today

Joel Diamond

Joel Diamond

Postby skidooracing » February 22nd, 2012, 2:24 pm

If somebody know Joel Diamond, please can you make sure that he get that message.
I would like to tell him that he really impressed me even with his bad luck at the Sunday finale. Since he come to Valcourt ( the first time was with a Houle chassis) I always saw him with a smile on his face, he always look like an happy person even last Sunday : He invited me to came in his trailer, cigar in his mouth and he was smiling. He signed a poster and thanks me for my support. We shaked hand and I was out.
I would liked to talk to him a little more but my english is very bad ( it's not me who's writing). He really impresse me because he's coming from Michigan to run the race in the hometown of BRP. He look like a real gentlemen. I wish him a good snommobile racing retierement. Very sad for us that he took it that early.

a real snowmobile racing fan
skidooracing

Joel Diamond

Postby mbenoy119 » February 22nd, 2012, 3:52 pm

Joel is a first class guy, a true gentleman on and off the track. I was thrilled to read of his success last weekend. Congrats Joel!
mbenoy119

Joel Diamond

Postby cat22 » February 22nd, 2012, 4:24 pm

I am a close friend of Joel's. I will let him know to look at this
cat22

Joel Diamond

Postby tuner78 » February 23rd, 2012, 12:31 am

Wow - I couldn't agree more! Joel and crew are what should be the blueprint for the sport. He honestly does wear a smile all the time and we all knoow how hard tha can be sometimes. Always accomadating and eager to shake your hand and invite you in out of the cold. You will be missed at the track my friend!
WINNERS:
Show up prepared
Are never intimidated
Don't give up
Are professional
Keep the faith

[b]Team Behn Racing[/b]Tuner78
tuner78

Joel Diamond

Postby proton » February 23rd, 2012, 2:04 am

smokin Joel Diamond.......good job at Valcourt sad to see you retire, but I understand....look forward to going flying with you this summer.

D Dantuma
proton

Joel Diamond

Postby Cat Collector » February 23rd, 2012, 2:19 am

Joel and TLR racing are a first class team. Is anyone going to replace Joel next year?
THINK SNOW.
Cat Collector

Joel Diamond

Postby Tommy Lipar » February 23rd, 2012, 3:17 am

I agree with all of you that Joel is first class. He has performed at the highest level throughout his racing career from enduro racing where he has won races and in one race he drove over 400 laps by himself to a win. He has set on the pole for the I-500 and finished in the top ten several times . He went to Eagle River and won worlds championships in other classes for Yamaha before we started racing Champ 4 years ago. He finished 3rd at the WC his first time.

Yes we will be looking for a new driver for next year to race for TLR. Our standards will be high as Joel will be tough to replace.

Anyone who knows of a good driver can have them contact me at tlipar@lgidevelopment.com.

Tommy
Tommy Lipar

Joel Diamond

Postby PC ICEWARS » February 23rd, 2012, 8:25 am

On behalf of the PC Ice Wars group we would like to thank Joel for the years he has been in the sport, and what a great sportsman he is. We always look forward to seeing him at our race and all of the other races. His team, and him are gentlemen and bring all things positive to the events and to the fans. Tom will have a hard time finding an equal representative for the TLR Team.
Enjoy retirement and I'm sure we will see him at the tracks.
Hey Joel if you are interested I'm sure the people in this forum could give you a long list of racers that came out of retirement I know I could give you a good list and I have not been around the sport that long.
LOL

Kyle
PC Ice Wars
PC ICEWARS

Joel Diamond

Postby skidooracing » February 23rd, 2012, 11:39 am

thanks a lot cat22
skidooracing

Joel Diamond

Postby Bob Vehring » February 23rd, 2012, 11:44 am

The whole Diamond family is why were in this, I can't thank them enough
Bob Vehring