Subscribe Today

Sticker Mischief

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Sticker Mischief

Postby IndyRed » June 3rd, 2002, 1:36 am

In my house words like "junk" & "garbage" are frequently tossed around when referring to each other's snowmoible. I am Pure Polaris while the men in my house only ride Ski Doo. Our one concession is to have both a Polaris and Ski Doo sticker on the back of our truck. I do appreciate a sense of humor, and while traveling this weekend someone very carefully peeled the "O" out of Polaris, leaving behind "P"...laris. I laughed. My husband wasn't amused someone messed with his truck, but all in fun.
IndyRed

Sticker Mischief

Postby 600 PRO X » June 4th, 2002, 9:00 am

THAT STORY ALMOST BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES, BUT ME I GOT A POLARIS STICKER ON MY GOLF CART AND A BIG OLD RED ONE ON THE REAR WINDOW OF THE TRACTOR
2003 SKI-DOO 440 MXZX REV

600 PRO X

Sticker Mischief

Postby sledheadjack » June 4th, 2002, 2:57 pm

Speaking of stickers- you know the ones that say "Ditch the B*tch, Lets go Racing"? Well, at every show I ask the sticker guys if they'll be making one that says "Ditch the Dudes, lets go racing" Needless to say, they didn't take me seriously, so I had a couple made by my sticker guy. Funny thing is, the "e" in Dudes kind of peeled off, so it says "duds" now, which is almost funnier than the original.
[blue]All work & no PLAY makes the pit chick a dull girl!;)[/blue]My DRINKING TEAM has a RACING problem!! DITCH the DUDES, let's go [red]RACING![/red]:p [img]http://www.sledheadjack.homestead.com/files/drink_n_drivesmall.jpg[/img]
sledheadjack

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum