Subscribe Today

CC500ZR

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

CC500ZR

Postby FueliesRock » August 9th, 2002, 1:38 pm

Did anyone here order a 500 Cross Counrty last spring, if so what was the price? I bought one from a guy I know with about 60 miles on for 5200 US dollars, I thought it was a good deal, just wondering, he put silver hood screens, and silver ski handles as well. Also I was wondering what you guys would think about cheating a dealer. Last year I was riding my previous sled, and hit a rock, I had a skid plate and nothing got hurt on the sled, as much as you could tell looking at it, but it bent the frame. When the frame bent the belt deflection was off, and I had the dealer write me an estimate for the insurance as it had full coverage. The insurance company wanted another estimate from another dealer, so I took it to a different one, and told him what was wrong and asked him to write me an estimate, I came back later that day to pick my sled up and he said nothing was wrong, and wouldn't write me and estimate, so I took it to another dealer and he knew before he got with in 10 feet of my trailer somethign was wrong, anyways the sled got totaled, it was a 2000 ZL 500 EFI. I could have gotten 3000 dollars US to trade for a F5 Firecat if I wanted to. I think I could have taken the insurance money bought it back and traded it. But I got this Cross Country, it ended up being a little cheeper in the long run, and I wanted the wider track so I can put a long track on it in the future. If there wasn't another sled to buy would you guys have traded the wrecked sled to the dealer or not? thanks again

*This Message was edited on 09-Aug-02 06:57 PM by FueliesRock*
FueliesRock

CC500ZR

Postby Slowgoer » August 13th, 2002, 9:31 am

Your an Idiot,Whats the point of this?
ZLR 800 EFI !!
Slowgoer

CC500ZR

Postby FueliesRock » August 14th, 2002, 3:51 am

Mr. Slowgoer, I was wondering if it would have been a good idea to trade a wrecked sled to someone that didn't know it after I told them it was wrecked, and also to find out what the price of a new Cross Country ZR 500 was.
FueliesRock

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum