Subscribe Today

Should the RX-1 be the sled of the year?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby Mother green and the skidoo killing machine » October 29th, 2002, 8:50 am

I don`t need to sit around and talk to a fool like you, but you really don`t know what you`re talking about. I guarantee you I`ve ridden thousands more miles than you at places you don`t even know how to find on a map all while you sat at home and chit-chat like a woman. Quit bench racing, get out and you`ll see that my cat CAN beat THE ALMIGHTY FASTEST SLED IN THE UNIVERSE MXZ800. OOOOOOOHHHH. I`m shakin in my boots
Mother green and the skidoo killing machine

Postby fixcnc » November 2nd, 2002, 7:40 am

Now, Now, let's simmer down, let's not foget what this sport is all about-fellowship between people who enjoy the same sport, noting wrong with some lively bantering however let's be friends.....lets not forget if we don't stick together the treehuggers will win, so you see it's up to every single one of us to get along! LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fixcnc

Postby hauler » November 2nd, 2002, 4:12 pm

mxz800 actually you are the one that started thrashing on this post you hipacrite!!!!!!!
[b][blue]YAMAHA RX1[/b]
TURNING THE COMPETITION BLUE[/blue]
hauler

Postby yamaha guy » November 2nd, 2002, 10:48 pm

Ask the same one year from now or mayme two and the answer will be obvious. All brands will offer 4 stroke performance,theres no questioning that. And then say what started this revolution ie-2003 sled of the year RX-1
I have some reservation tho I bought viper in its first year and I will never buy anything in its first year again, not yama-cat-pol-doo-ect now that yam has fixed all the problems viper will be awsome but the problem is that viper along with every sled made by any brand save one is completely obsolete,and why you say-- RX-1-definately sled of the year Thanks Gary
yamaha guy

Postby BRINKS » November 3rd, 2002, 12:53 pm

I WILL TELL YOU ONE THING,I SEEN A RX-1 ON THE WEEKEND THERE TRYING TO TELL ME ITS A MOUNTAIN SLED.BULL SH#t, TRY AND PICK UP THE FRONT END (HINT) USE A CRANE
KEVIN BRINKER
BRINKS

Previous

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum