Subscribe Today

Which to snowcheck?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Which to snowcheck?

Postby snirt » March 11th, 2003, 4:05 am

i'm not a brand loyal sheep. that being said, i love the rev. it rides far better than any other sled i've ridden. (never ridden an fcat) as far as motors go, i love my 600 H.O., but if you want more power, the 800 H.O. should be pretty fast. the sdi sounds pretty cool, and green, but it looks like it will cost you $600, and you probably will have a hard time modifying the motor, if that is your intention. if you leave your motors stock, should be cool.
snirt

Which to snowcheck?

Postby INDY500XCSP » March 11th, 2003, 8:25 am

well tantrum most dealers USUALLY order a few sno-check sleds to have on the floor, w/various options on them,..it can be hard to find specfically what you want, but check out a couple different dearlers, should be able to find it. dealers seem to sell them cheaper in the fall, as compared to spring, dont know why..just what ive always seen happen..-INDY
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Which to snowcheck?

Postby Tantrum » March 11th, 2003, 10:03 pm

Well Im just about there,
Since the trails in southern NH are just about shot we are staying home this weekend. We are going to the Doo dealer;
Me; REV Adrenalin 600HO SDI, electric start, Black/Yellow (gotta have the yellow, its a doo right.)
Her; Its still a toss beatween my identicle sled or a GSX version. I feel the GSX is a very good match for her but think the Adrenalin will have better resale.
Im still a little nervous never having ridden this thing. Thanks for all your help.
Tantrum

Which to snowcheck?

Postby 97Mach1 » March 11th, 2003, 11:49 pm

The only sled Ski-Doo ever offered the 670 H.O. motor in was the 1999 MXZ 670 H.O.

I am seriously considering getting a new REV, probably going with a 600 HO w/ SDI. Not sure if I will snowcheck, or wait until the fall....

Decisions, Decisions... Or maybe I will just ride my 97 Mach 1 for another season.

Going to look at the 2004's right after work today..

Jim
[i]08 MXZ Renegade XP 800R[/i]
[b]There's Nothing Like It![/b]
97Mach1

Which to snowcheck?

Postby PATHFINDER » March 12th, 2003, 3:09 am

99 WAS THE ONLY YEAR FOR 670HO.
PATHFINDER

Which to snowcheck?

Postby Tantrum » March 12th, 2003, 4:33 am

Hmmm! Gotta a better deal than I thought. I bought it from a buddy that gets new sleds all the time. This one '99! 670HO was biult by Smith Marine in Old Forge. It was built for the Shootout and did very well. It is a screamer!
Anyone have old mags with the shootout results kicking around?
Tantrum

Previous

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum