Subscribe Today

Worst dealer in WI - Twin Lakes Marine

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby SLEDHEADRED » March 16th, 2003, 9:43 pm

I did the same thing back in Janurary of 00.
I had a new XCR800, and it idles funnywhen warm, it was under warranty.
I took to dealer, asked the service tech to see if he oculd find out what was wrong, he did, he adjusted the air bleed screw, was perfect.
I loaded it up, went back into part's side to look at shirt's and the owner come's up and say's you owe me $20.00.
I said FOR WHAT? He told me, I had the tech adjust my carb's, and there is a fee for that! Tried to argue, didint do any good.
I still go there, but not often, and I odnt ever buy from him, unless I have too.
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby dheard4992 » March 17th, 2003, 5:40 am

lottsa shops have a minimum bench charge,you didnt mention if you bought your blade from him and assuming you didnt he certainly doesnt owe you something.as far as being told up front of the amount, i would bet that if you would of gone through the proper channels instead of sneaking through the back door they would of.you really owe them an apology for bashing them for no reason.
dheard4992

Postby yamaha guy » March 18th, 2003, 10:38 am

why not go to arguably the best dealer in the world just down the street Recreation Plus you wont find any pols there but you will never get bull'''' either and I bet he could fix it better to Gary
yamaha guy

Previous

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum