Subscribe Today

STOLEN

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

STOLEN

Postby 19VMAX96 » June 3rd, 2003, 6:30 am

When I read that post I was increcibly piss and equally shocked. I thought we were here to support other sledders. Well looks like I will be out of the sportfor a while insurance is only giving us $8000 for three sleds.
[blue] WANTED: 1996 Yamaha V Max 600 XT Hood [/blue]
19VMAX96

STOLEN

Postby SLEDHEADRED » June 3rd, 2003, 7:11 am

Dont take there offer. Take it to arbitration.
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

STOLEN

Postby sledwrench » June 3rd, 2003, 1:29 pm

I agree with SHR, a few phone calls may be worth a couple thousand bucks. Sorry about the azzholes. Sorry about the jerks who took your sleds, too.
sledwrench

STOLEN

Postby Icehole » June 3rd, 2003, 3:48 pm

What else did ya expect from a guy who posts a topic to let us know he had 800 bucks in his wallet?
The guys are right vmax...its actually not a bad starting point at 8000,bet ya can get em up to 9000 at least...then a recovery where ya get to buy em for about 4000 and yer sh1ttin in high cotton,good luck.
Icehole

STOLEN

Postby yamaha1man » June 3rd, 2003, 5:38 pm

Hey Vmax, I'm sorry to hear about the sleds. Some people are losers...no, not the two butt-cheeses that think this is a trash board,the creeps that steal s**t cuz they don't work hard enough to buy their own. I've been real close to your situation,A good friend of mine had a 4 place with 4 sleds stolen and never found.Cut there balls off if you get the chance.Good luck, Yamaha1man. Oh yeah, Indy and MXZ..whatever your call letters are.Grow up or go home so your mother can teach you some manners.
yamaha1man

STOLEN

Postby SLEDHEADRED » June 4th, 2003, 9:16 am

Who was BRAGGIN about having 800 bucks in the wallet? Oh yah a big bragger.
I had $7600.00 cash in my wallet the other day, for 3 whole days, man was I the man or what?
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

STOLEN

Postby Snotcicles » June 4th, 2003, 9:36 am

Sorry to hear about this crap. Let northstar snowmobile auction know about in case the sleezebags try to sell them there.
And to the two Richard Craniums this is NOT the trashboard!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

STOLEN

Postby WIVIPERMAN » June 9th, 2003, 5:26 am

19VMAX96,MAN,I am sorry to hear some stupid excuses for a human beings stole your sleds!This has been a small problem in my area also!Those sleds stolen in my area were YAMAHA too!As for the lowest pieces of trash named 89indy500 & mxz2k2,don't even allow piles like them to upset you,better yet,maybe they should be investigated to see if they had any involvement!lol!!lil'humor there for ya!It takes a real slime to do what the thieve's have done to you!It takes a even bigger bunch of slimes to make fun of your terrible situation!I feel for ya man!I have a 96 V-MAX also mine happens to be a 500cc!Even though I have the VIPER now too,I would be devestated if my V-MAX would end up missing!I don't care if it is not a top of the line model or not,once a guys ride has been stolen-IT JUST SUCKS!--Hopefully the 2 idiots(89indy500 & mxz2k2)have to go through a big hardship like this & then they will know exactly how not-funny this is!--Until then hope for the best-You mite get lucky & you'll get your sled's back unharmed!I hope the best for ya man!If I happen to hear or see any sled's for sale meetin those description's I'll definitely let ya know!! Also,keep us posted on what happens o.k.!
WIVIPERMAN
WIVIPERMAN

STOLEN

Postby superderek3 » June 9th, 2003, 3:34 pm

check ebay every 3 days, search for yamaha parts, they could try to part them out, thats the easiest thing to do with a stolen sled. If you think you find the person sellin the parts, buy a part, then get their user info (and their address so you can "send a money order") then show up at their door with your trailer and a shotgun. hehe.
Good luck.
[b][red] RIDE RED! [/red][/b]
superderek3

STOLEN

Postby yamaha guy » June 10th, 2003, 11:08 am

I had one stolen a few years back right out of my back yard I was home watching tv. I felt like I had been raped The tracks led to where they had a trailer waiting Never got it back and had no ins. I would have killed. I know how it feels fight the ins co. they will work with you Gary

PS They got 4 that night in our town all within 15 minutes of each other Cops said pro's had been doing it all winter in nothern Ill that year
yamaha guy

PreviousNext

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum