Subscribe Today

REV 2 up seat wanted

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

REV 2 up seat wanted

Postby bmrev035 » October 6th, 2003, 2:38 am

looking for a used rev 2 up seat, this is the seat that fits into the storage compartment and is removable to switch from one or two riders it has to fit the 2003 blair morgan chasis thanks in advance
call me at 413 789-6740 nights
DAVID DUSSAULT
bmrev035

REV 2 up seat wanted

Postby ZR800EFI » October 6th, 2003, 4:17 am

I'm not positive, but I think a new seat comes with a kit that has some mounting hardware which gets welded inside the compartment, so you would likely need that stuff too.

If people have them, I doubt very much they'd sell them unless the sled is gone. I think it's a great setup!
ZR800EFI

REV 2 up seat wanted

Postby bmrev035 » October 7th, 2003, 12:12 am

thanks for the imput I was told you could add or remove the second seat in less than five minutes from someone who had one on there 2003 standard rev. I would like one to take my son with me more often so we both could be comfortable any help would be appreciated
DAVID DUSSAULT
bmrev035

REV 2 up seat wanted

Postby Housey » October 7th, 2003, 1:21 am

I just bought one of these seats for my 04 Renegade, since my wife figured she would want to go with me on times. If you buy the seat (which is about $600 CDN) the mounting hardware comes with it, along with a set of passenger footrests. You're right that it can be put on in less than five minutes. And as long as you've got the storage compartment on the back of your seat, the 1+1 seat will fit and won't be hard to install.
[red]If it's built in Canada, it must be the best![/red]
Housey

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum