Subscribe Today

How about hotties on the trails???

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby snobuny » October 12th, 2003, 5:41 am

I am a women and have been riding a long time and am used to the comments, esp when i get out front and lose the guys in my favorite trail. My hubby loves it when i beat the pants off his buddies or suprise everyone and break out the bikini on a warm day. I ride with several women and they are very much like me, they are out there you just need to look for them carefully. good luck on your quest for the hottie. Now for the advice on how to get a women to ride and enjoy riding, get them drop seat bib's for the bathroom thing and don't make them hike off the trail, have them balance with the bumper of their sled and have your buddies do the polite thing and turn their heads or go farther up the trail. Guy's if you want your wife/girlfriend to join you get off your wallet and equip your wife/girlfriend the same as yourself. I don't know how many women i have talked to who hate snowmobiling but when questioned they were put on a borrowed beater sled set up for a guy, not them and borrowed clothes that didn't fit or keep them warm, a helmet that fogged up and then the guys ride away fast and leave them without teaching them how to ride and then you sit around and wonder why they don't love the sport. Take the extra time and you will have a partner who loves the sport and will be dragging you on trips like i drag my husband out year after year.
snobuny

Postby gg aka giftgirl :) » October 12th, 2003, 7:11 am

Couldnt have said it any better....thanks Syl!!
[b][blue]giftgirl :W [/blue][/b]
gg aka giftgirl :)

Postby 1fastcougar440 » October 12th, 2003, 7:44 am

any ladies able to keep up with me deserve a beer! ON THE HOUSE!! but im only 14...:(
[green]********************************************************************************************[/green]

Hearts stars and horseshoes, that leprechauns on ACID!!
1fastcougar440

Postby Joe D. » October 12th, 2003, 8:24 am

Over the last few years I have had a chance to meet and ride with some real HOTTIES,you got to look hard they are out there.
Joe D.

Postby MX-ZAHOLIC » October 12th, 2003, 10:47 am

BigJWalt - I think that this post proves my point on the first page about more women getting involved in the sport! Look at all the women that have replied to this post! They're out there. And there will be more and more getting into it. Us guys just have to be patient, lol.
[b][purple]SNOW'S ALL GONE, TIME TO GO FISHIN'![/b][/purple]

[b][blue]WEATHER IN FORT FRANCES[/b][/blue]
[img]http://www.theweathernetwork.com/inter/weathercentre/weatherbutton/images/can/KINL.gif[/img]
MX-ZAHOLIC

Postby punknrdr » October 14th, 2003, 7:38 am

Warrior, you hit the nail on the head that's for sure. luckily, my girl rides and rides quite well. we have about five or six couples that ride and all the women do quite well except for one, she still hasn't learned that the sled will go faster than 28mph. i will tell you one better though, we now have a cabin where we sled and if she gets too tired or too cranky; she knows her way back from the jordan valley!!
winter rules!
punknrdr

Postby CheeseSledder » October 14th, 2003, 7:55 am

Hotties on the trail?? That's a good one, if you find any give me a call. I agree with most of the others, all the fluffers you would be interested in are with guys that could probably kick your azz. And the ones that aren't can bench press whatever sled you decided to buy right after she's done milkin the cows.
[blue]Yup, I seen dem Ely boys smokin crack over dere in da Bdubber, an one of em was whackin it. [/blue]:B
CheeseSledder

Previous

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum