Subscribe Today

A bit off topic: Any Michigan (Detroit Suburbs) snowmobilers looking for employment - landscape?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

A bit off topic: Any Michigan (Detroit Suburbs) snowmobilers looking for employment - landscape?

Postby Spartan » April 2nd, 2004, 2:04 am

A bit off topic, but thought maybe a fellow Michigan snowmobiler may be interested in employment. I am looking for a good employee to join my lawn & landscape maintenance team. Located 30 minutes north of Detroit, Michigan. Full time, definitely looking for someone to develope into a crew leader/foreman. Possible year round employement, but definitely time off to go sledding in the winter.

If anyone is interested, feel free to reply or send me a PM.
Spartan

Postby BigJWalt » April 2nd, 2004, 7:06 am

If you can give me 80-90K a year I will move out there and I'll run the company for you. You can then sit back and just collect.
[green]If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. [b]Dick Vermeil[/b] [/green]
BigJWalt

Postby mtu kid » April 2nd, 2004, 1:31 pm

hey i am in warren for the summer. i go up to tech for school (U.P.) and if ya just need someone for the summer, i'm ur man. u can email me at enteringnickland@yahoo.com or just reach me here.
mtu kid

Postby ZR600DPD » April 2nd, 2004, 4:26 pm

I was a landscape foreman for 7 yrs, before i joined the department. What are you doing, lawn or pavers and trees? if you need a hand maybe i can help for ahwile before i get buzy w/ the department again. summer is the busy time but if i work my normal late shift i mite be able to work something out.
ZR600DPD

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum