Subscribe Today

Anyone ever deal with MCB Performance?

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby studs4me » April 2nd, 2004, 4:38 am

Has anyone done business with MCB Performance? They offer Cyl. exchange /repair and I am in need of a jug exchange or it needs repair. I e-mailed them this morning asking about what they can do but I would like to know if anyone has done business with them and what they thought of the work.
Thanks !
[red] "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, booze in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally wornout and screaming WOHOO!! what a ride!"
[/red]
studs4me

Postby Spartan » April 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am

Yes, I have. They have worked on two of my sleds. Nothing major, adding studs and a clutch kit. I would recommend them, I had a good experience working with them.
Spartan

Postby shewelt » April 2nd, 2004, 3:58 pm

I also know Matt at MCB. Very knowledgable & good guy. He should treat you well...
shewelt

Postby ZR600DPD » April 2nd, 2004, 4:20 pm

Bought a few things from them and they are alright. my buddy sent them some jugs and they arent back yet(Jan-05-2004)
ZR600DPD

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum