Subscribe Today

New York Registration

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

New York Registration

Postby BigJWalt » October 5th, 2004, 2:17 am

I am sure everyone in NY has sent in their registration renewal and check. Does it always take a long time? I remember someone telling me last year the state takes a while. Well I sent them a check about a month ago and they still haven't cashed it. Does anyone know how long they usually take to process the renewals? Thanks in advance.
[green]If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. [b]Dick Vermeil[/b] [/green]
BigJWalt

New York Registration

Postby tcat2 » October 5th, 2004, 7:23 am

[quote]I am sure everyone in NY has sent in their registration renewal and check. Does it always take a long time? I remember someone telling me last year the state takes a while. Well I sent them a check about a month ago and they still haven't cashed it. Does anyone know how long they usually take to process the renewals? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

About a month ... I just recieved mine back .... sent it in around Labor Day.
Long Live the Tripples !!!!
tcat2

New York Registration

Postby ZiRT » October 5th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Got mine back in about a week. Call DMV, see if they can tell if it's been processed. Course that'll probably piss 'em off and they'll toss it in the "file".....hehehe
[red]http://www.nyssnowassoc.org[/red]
ZiRT

New York Registration

Postby zr500 » October 7th, 2004, 12:00 am

Just sent mine in on 9/29, already cashed the check, nothing back on the registration yet.
zr500

New York Registration

Postby zr500 » October 7th, 2004, 7:35 am

I would give DMV a call, spoke too soon, received mine in mail today. Took a total of 9 days from day mailed the check out.
zr500

New York Registration

Postby Wicks Viper » October 21st, 2004, 3:20 am

I sent mine in & recieved them back in 2 weeks it might take longer for out of state people to recieve theirs but if you don't recieve the reg's in a couple of days I would definately call dmv.
Wicks Viper

New York Registration

Postby RXL-XC7-RIDER » October 22nd, 2004, 1:47 pm

How would it work for me from ONtario i went to NY last year a rode a little with out it, any one know what i need to do to be legit ??
[img]http://img74.exs.cx/img74/930/March-LittleValley003.jpg height=338 width=450[/img]

WILL TRAVEL FOR SNOW!!!
RXL-XC7-RIDER

New York Registration

Postby Wicks Viper » October 24th, 2004, 10:59 am

Go to nysdmv.com & scroll down to dmv forms I think it is an MV-82 for a registration form for snowmobiles . Even if your out of state (& in your case country) you have to register in New York.
Wicks Viper

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum