Subscribe Today

Arctic Cat's Crosstek helmets

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby ACZL » January 20th, 2007, 3:01 pm

Just wondering if anyone has one of these helmets. If so how do you like it how is it with either glasses or sunglasses (even though it has built in sun shield)?

Thanks.

ACZL
2003 F250 SD,CC,4x4,SB,AT,Lariat,6.0PSD
2006 Cedar Creek Silverback 33 LBHTS "Custom":)
Member of The Cedar Creek RV Club
"Creekin' in the Summer"
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"
ACZL

Postby ACZL » February 3rd, 2007, 2:03 pm

In addition to my previous post, I noticed that the built in sun shade fogged up immensly and basically was useless, plus my glasses did fog up as well. Anyone have any ideas as to prevent these things from happening again (besides getting lasik surgery)?

ACZL
2003 F250 SD,CC,4x4,SB,AT,Lariat,6.0PSD
2006 Cedar Creek Silverback 33 LBHTS "Custom":)
Member of The Cedar Creek RV Club
"Creekin' in the Summer"
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"
ACZL

Postby U.P. Skidoo » February 3rd, 2007, 2:08 pm

I have the bombi modular and never had my glasses or either shield fog up in the 4 years that i have owned it.....whether it is 20 below or 20 above no problems at all.....You have to make sure your breath is vented outside the helmet and not inside.....
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421591018/1/600/450.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421591018/0/200/136.jpg[/img]
U.P. Skidoo

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum