Subscribe Today

Yo peeps nice to be back, i got a ? for ya too

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

Postby XCR800_has_balls » June 3rd, 2001, 12:45 am

Hey guys,
I think I like the old snowgoer layout better. Thhis one needs a darker color. The white is just gay. But, I wanted to ask you guys something. What have you heard about the 98 XC 600's? Fast, slow, gashogs? Because Im going to buy one if you guys approve, beings i can't ride it right now to see if it has the preformance i want i come to the Xperts. It has 1500 mi. on it and they are all pussy miles.

And I want to replies from MXZ800 lol

XCR
Ride Safe. Its not worth it.
-a good friend-
Josh Theorson
1985-2002
XCR800_has_balls

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » June 3rd, 2001, 1:44 am

[b]well if you want my opinion here it is. first of all its a polaris there junk always have been always will be second of all its a polaris i wiat that was frist of all to lol. ok here it goes yes its a polaris but its a pretty nice polaris the xc600 were a nice sled for that year pretty d**n fast to ride pretty good handle good i would think. if the price is right go for it. for that many miles on it it should be in great shape. but if you really want a good sled get a ski-doo if your smart you would. there that good enough. remember you ask for my opinion and you got them.[/b]

[red]polaris sucks[/red]

[blue]ice,snow,or grass ski-doo will still kick your ass.[/blue]
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby alevasseur14 » June 5th, 2001, 9:24 am

if at all possible, you should look for a 2000 or newer 600 xc. that is the year of the variable exhaust! i have ridden a 98 and didn't like it much. there was no bottom end and when the power came it almost jerked ya out of the seat! there may be a slight price increase but in my opinion it's well worth it!
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

Postby Michiganstopcat » June 5th, 2001, 11:02 am

YOURE QUESTION ONLY SHOWS YOUR STUPIDITY.LISTEN YOU REDNECK HICK YOUVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE POLARIS SUCKS.POLARIS SLEDS ARE NOTHING MORE THEN OLD CAT TECHNOLOGY UNTIL YOU LEARN THAT YOULL CONTINUE TO BE SUCKERED INTO BUYING JUNK AT INFLATED PRICES.NORMAL FOLKS LEARN THIS AFTER BUYING THEIR FIRST ONE BUT IN SOME CASES LIKE YOURS IT TAKES A BIT LONGER.DONT FORGET ANOTHER TUBE OF K-Y JELLY WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANOTHER POLARIS YOULL SURLEY NEED IT BUT THEN AGAIN DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOUVE BEEN SUCKERED YOU MAY NOT NEED ANy LUBE AT THIS POINT!ENOUGH SAID?

*This Message was edited on 05-Jun-01 04:02 PM by MICHIGANSTOPCAT*

*This Message was edited on 05-Jun-01 04:05 PM by MICHIGANSTOPCAT*
Michiganstopcat

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum