Subscribe Today

How many people...

The general snowmobiling discussion. Discuss snowmobile tech, ask about trail conditions, talk about snowmobiling issues, whatever. Just keep it clean!

How many people...

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 25th, 2001, 6:50 am

How many people from Maine here?
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

How many people...

Postby NH_Renegade » August 25th, 2001, 1:40 pm

I used to be, but not anymore.

Course you could always check out the member directory to get a full count.
[i]NH_Renegade[/i] :C
NH_Renegade

How many people...

Postby 700ZXM » August 25th, 2001, 2:10 pm

Hey Steve,
I've been here 38 years.
I see I'm only 20 minutes from you.
You ever been to the Sokokis Cookouts on Sundays at the Hut?

*This Message was edited on 25-Aug-01 07:13 PM by 700ZXM*
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

How many people...

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 26th, 2001, 6:11 am

Ya, been there a few times last season, Great place to stop when riding.
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

How many people...

Postby County Cat » August 26th, 2001, 8:06 am

Hey Steve, I'm from Van Buren. Have you ever been to " The County " to ride the best trails in all of Maine? If you want to come up this winter, let me know, I'll fill you in on the best trails and places to stay and who knows hopefully we could meet. How many of you other Mainers have been up here in " The County " to ride ?
County Cat

How many people...

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 26th, 2001, 11:06 am

Hey Paul, The best ridin in Maine is in the county. I sometimes stay with my friends relatives in Eagle lake. But I'd rather stay at the overlook inn. Great place to sleep after a long day of riding. And even better after spending an evening down to Dean's in Portage!! When we goin ridin??
[blue]

2002XCSP700

How many people...

Postby Mainecat » August 26th, 2001, 10:27 pm

From Mass. I have a camp in Rangeley
Mainecat

How many people...

Postby indyized » August 27th, 2001, 9:20 am

Hey Now! This the most posting I have seen from the East Coast on here yet. I am not from Maine but do ride there quite often, Usually bounce around between Moosehead Lake Region and Fort Kent area. Guess you gota be in the know to understand "The County"
indyized

How many people...

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 27th, 2001, 11:23 am

The county is the best..
[blue]

2002XCSP700

How many people...

Postby 700ZXM » August 27th, 2001, 1:22 pm

Northern Maine,
100+ MPH Adrenaline Rush!
What more could you ask for?
Oh yeah, Keep it to the right, Always!
Happy Sledding!
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Next

Return to SnowmobileNews Forum