Subscribe Today

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby PowDar » March 7th, 2002, 6:18 pm

http://mountain.maximumsled.com/mountain/sleds/2003_Polaris/2003_mountain_lineup.htm

I so want one...

The RMK 6 looks like its gonna be fun sled... roller secondary, electronic reverse, updates to an already great engine...
I would seriously consider it if I was gonna buy a new sled...

Could someone lend me few dimes? (I'm talking to you americans there... :) )
----------------------------
I can't think of a good signature so this will have to do for now.
PowDar

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby Mainecat » March 7th, 2002, 10:47 pm

2 dimes on their way!!
Where have I seen a roller secondary before??? lol
Mainecat

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby zrcat » March 7th, 2002, 11:05 pm

New t-arm design to prevent snow-plowing??? I thought t-arms were the greatest for this aplication? hehehe, how many more renditions of the t-arm can there be!!!
zrcat

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby CatmanZR800 » March 8th, 2002, 12:19 am

Cats new 900cc Mountain Cat will destroy that Vertical Escape.

You can't tell me that same Polaris 800cc engine can spin that 159" monster track fast enough to highmark the competition!

"Scotty! I need more power!"

Cat will be the new "King of the mountain."
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby PowDar » March 8th, 2002, 3:58 am

Man, 800s spun that 156 pretty good last year... it's only 3 more inches and its lighter. I think it'll spin it plenty fine!

Tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of that big spindle on rmk edge's t-arms. It's big like an a-arm spindle (that's why it plows) and the adjustable ski stance is waste of time if you ask me. Not saying that it doesn't work though, cuz from what I've seen it DOES.

My question to you, is with only a little 151 inch track on the 900, will that thing have enough traction? Or is it gonna spin too much? Spinning too much = trench btw...
----------------------------
I can't think of a good signature so this will have to do for now.
PowDar

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby PolarisIndy » March 8th, 2002, 6:11 am

"Cats new 900cc Mountain Cat will destroy that Vertical Escape"

LMAO thats funny!!!!! The 900 (866) could barely keep up with the '02 VE 800's with 156, how will they keep up with the '03 with a longer track???? I hear the 900 Mountain Cats do go pretty good on the flat trail... But what's the point???? Then there is the weight. Cat finally stepped up to the plate and lightend the MC's up to about the weight of the competition with the 1M. But then Polaris goes and brings out an '03 with a longer track (yes it has PLENTY of power to pull it) and it is lighter then the MC....

It's official Polaris's only competition on the mountian will be Doo again with the Summit 159 and 800HO.... Cat and Yami will be sitting at the bottom looking up. Racing back and forth on the trail ;)

All brand bashing aside... Any tips on how I could talk my wife into letting me snowcheck a '03 Vertical Escape???????
PolarisIndy

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby IndyRed » March 8th, 2002, 6:17 am

To PolarisIndy.....snowcheck two, His and Hers.
IndyRed

Maximumsled has RMKs up!

Postby zr800newyork » March 8th, 2002, 1:24 pm

"Men are from Mars & Women are from Venus" gives you a lot of strategy and easier than divorce proceedings...and I'm NOT trashin'...but the two sled ideal is better then you'll have a back up sled- need be?
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Return to Trash Talkers