Subscribe Today

kawicat.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

kawicat.....

Postby zr800newyork » April 1st, 2002, 4:31 pm

The stage is set- "trasher ride II" I'll hold the money- no idle threats here!!!
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

kawicat.....

Postby Cat Addict » April 1st, 2002, 8:02 pm

Rymachz, you need to get a life and listen to how stupid you sound. Did you wake up this morning and decide you were in the mood to be an ass, or what? Maybe you ought to consider spending your time being more constructive instead of destructive. We are all here to have fun, REMEMBER?

M10, you crack me up buddy.lol
[img]http://userweb.suscom.net/~cataddict/CatWoman.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/images/smilies/kick.gif[/img][b][i][green]Green Rules!![/b][/i][/green]
Cat Addict

kawicat.....

Postby Luv2sled » April 1st, 2002, 11:15 pm

My money is on Kawicat!
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

kawicat.....

Postby OldCatRacer » April 2nd, 2002, 12:59 am

Let's pick sleds. How about a new Rev and a FireCat?? We'll advertise it and bet money on it. Well get a couple of gung ho dealers to demo their sleds and we won't tell 'em where and what for.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

kawicat.....

Postby RyMachZ » April 2nd, 2002, 1:27 am

You just love waisting your money Luv2sled. First on a useless Viper that you bragged about till your midget balls fell off, now this. Will you ever learn not to buy blue, nor mess with yellow?

Cat Addict. Your friend Kawicat portrays himself as your gay lover if you haven't noticed, CHUMP.
RyMachZ

kawicat.....

Postby kawicat » April 2nd, 2002, 1:48 am

"gay lover"? it is pretty PISS POOR when you have to stoop to calling people gay, when you have never met them, in order to create a comeback. also, you must be PHUCKING BLIND because cat addict is a women, and i am only interested in girls. if that isn't obivious by my posts, maybe you need to go back to school or get glasses!

i sure hope this wasn't some "gayboy" attempt to pick up guys because that is just sick!!!! stay the hell away from me you skidoo scum!

there is nothing wrong with luv2sled either! however, there is something wrong with having a name like rymachz, when you ride a 380! if that is the case, i have no doubt that the lynx would mop the floor with you and your ski-didy. sh!t, i will bring the john deere trailfire and waste you so bad in the twisties it won't be funny. if anyone doesn't know, a john deere trailfire is the fastest sled every to run the twisties? if you don't believe me buy one, and try it.

one more thing, you are just a weak mind trying to express yourself forcefully! picking out stupid grammar errors like you are some english professor. i said i didn't want to get into another fiasco, but it looks like this is war.

[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

kawicat.....

Postby ZR800Racer » April 2nd, 2002, 2:12 am

And the winner is...........Kawicat!
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

kawicat.....

Postby RyMachZ » April 2nd, 2002, 2:33 am

I was talking to the Snownews God half past 11 this morning, during my daily morning pray service, and I said, "God, what do you think of Kawicat." In a gentle whispering voice he said, [b] "Ryan, my son. If I could pick 4 words to describe that young mans soul, they would have to be." [/b]

He paused for 3 minutes.
The visual sun outside was now blocked deep in the clouds, rain started falling in thick pellet light form, ligthing trembled down from the sky, it was dark, and erie.

"Please, tell me God."
[b]dissssss[/b]
"Keep going"
[b]disssssssssssr[/b]
"I beg you. Please tell me."

[b]
"DISRESPECTFUL HORNY LITTLE f**kER!"
[/b]

The End....To be Continued at Trasher Ride.
RyMachZ

kawicat.....

Postby kawicat » April 2nd, 2002, 2:36 am

SOOOOOO..... does this mean you do drive a 380?

And, you are the one that called me gay. if anyone disrespected anyone it was you.

...the war continues!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

kawicat.....

Postby M10rules » April 2nd, 2002, 2:52 am

Hey RyRy, you talk about my language but look at you post, almost everyone has sh*t, f**k, or some other word of that sort.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers