Subscribe Today

kawicat.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

kawicat.....

Postby snowracer72 » April 2nd, 2002, 3:18 pm

Hey, elk, thanks for that info! I'm sure the sled is being prepared, and set up to race next year.They never had that class all year. Vincent was practicing at a qualifier, and wsa made them park it, because it made the poor mod sleds look slow!!! We will definately see next year. Might as well accept it. This is the future of sledding, period.PEACE.
DODGE....SMOKIN' CHEVYS FOREVER....YAMAHA MAKES NO EXCUSES...ONLY SUPREME MACHINES! DRAG RACING RULES!
snowracer72

kawicat.....

Postby SLEDHEADRED » April 2nd, 2002, 9:44 pm

How the heck did I miss this post the last few days????
OK, Kawicat, Ryan is only a high schooler, so why go to war with a high school kid?
Obviously he likes to start sh!t, but so do you!
You keep antagonizing him and the feud will never end, and it isnt getting anywhere is it?
YOU GUYS KEEP FORGETTING THIS IS A TRASH ROOM, SO DONT LET YOUR FEELINGS GET MIXED UP WITH HAVING FUN!!!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

kawicat.....

Postby Elk » April 3rd, 2002, 2:25 am

Embarrassing the mod sleds - give me a break. Is Yamaha's race team really so stupid it will race a slower sled? Or is it that they know that the RX-1 can't last more than one or two practice laps around the track without breaking?
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

kawicat.....

Postby snofisher » April 3rd, 2002, 12:52 pm

just wanted to get in on the fun. I think you all need a time out. lol!!!
snofisher

kawicat.....

Postby snowracer72 » April 16th, 2002, 3:51 pm

See, this post was as retarted as any of you college geniuses could come up with!! I really can't believe I even try to defend myself in these funny azz posts...whatever!
DODGE....SMOKIN' CHEVYS FOREVER....YAMAHA MAKES NO EXCUSES...ONLY SUPREME MACHINES! DRAG RACING RULES!
snowracer72

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers