Subscribe Today

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby slick_jimmyb » October 26th, 2002, 12:19 pm

It looks like polaris is going to make a good show even better with that machine they got there.It's got to be better than the Arctic Cat sno-x and should give Morgan some sleepless nights too. It should be fun just to see who ends up on top of the heap this season.
REV-ROX
slick_jimmyb

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby Air 440 » October 26th, 2002, 12:50 pm

whether or not it does well, will depend on the rider though.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby snocrosser5 » October 26th, 2002, 12:57 pm

ya i agree with you about the polaris snowmobile it will be donminating this year.. but they need a good rider like morgan or hibbert. they have the sled to win but they need a rider to help..
snocrosser5

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby Air 440 » October 26th, 2002, 1:05 pm

I think its a stretch to say that the polaris will dominate this year. There isen't a whole lot of change over last year other than a red button, and a humpy seat thing goin on. The REV though, now theres a sled that is gonna dominate.
If you can't impress em with you knowledge, confuse em with your bullsh*t
Air 440

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby Dunior » October 26th, 2002, 1:27 pm

Actually completely different front end geometry, different front skid geometry, change in shock setup, lighter, considerably more low end and mid HP, the red button, Easier trasition from sitting to standing which will help with fatigue, and the handle bars moved more forward to help with fatigue and handling, did you notice alot of Polaris's were in the running for the front for the first 8 laps and then would fall back, that's not the sled that's driver fatigue. Now it was caused by sled setup which has been improved this year. I sat on the one at Milwaukee and I am stoked!! going from sitting to standing was effortless compaired to last year. and the bars being forward is sweet as alot of us tried to run ours forward last year but that put the bar in front of the steering shaft which made it alot harder to turn. I think the changes will make a big difference where it needed to be.
Polaris, because I don't like to work on my sled, but I do sure like to beat on them.
Dunior

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby '01 MXZ 800 » October 26th, 2002, 9:25 pm

Don't get excited Polarigoons Morgan isn't going any where! And if Tucker leaves Cat He'll be giong to the X-Team not you guys! Now that the race teams have had the R.E.V. for over a year,they know what they have to do now. I've got one thing to say to Arctic Crap & Polarass!

BE PREPARED FOR SOME SERIOUS A$$ WIPPINS!!!!
'01 MXZ 800

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby Snotcicles » October 27th, 2002, 12:28 am

"Now that the race teams have had the R.E.V. for over a year,they know what they have to do now."
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Start over?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby '01 MXZ 800 » October 27th, 2002, 3:43 am

WE'LL SEE!

A Lot of R.E.V.'s winning this year that is!
'01 MXZ 800

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby dmett » October 27th, 2002, 8:28 am

Dude, the REV440 is a new sled for this year right? Didn't everybody on Skidoo that raced stock 440 last year run the old sled? How many Mod Rev's were there? Actually the Prox is the same sled so they will have the tuning advantage. Wait until 11/15, Cat also has a NEW stocker..
dmett

Polaris 440 Sno-X Sled

Postby Racer_Triple_X » October 27th, 2002, 10:21 am

How can you guys talk sh*t? You haven't even seen Cats sled yet... 11/15 comes we will see.. I don't know mabye one brand could take every race.. I am just saying wait till 11/15.. Cat made a few impressave changes that alot of people don't know about...
LATER SLEADHEADERZ
Racer_Triple_X

Next

Return to Trash Talkers