Subscribe Today

Yami Hype falls short again!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » October 27th, 2002, 4:36 pm

Yeah..whatever, more Cat hype....I can't wait to see this on the lake this winter..I bet my buddies Thundercat complete kills the F-cat 7 and beats the ZR 9...any of you Cat guys wanna bet on this????....Hp is Hp.. think about a t-cat is what 172 hp....what is the firecat??? the F-9???..Yes even the Rx-1???? The Rx-1 was aimed at the 140-150 hp crowd is it???..yes....Do you really think on a long run that it won't beat an F-cat???
Do any of you guys own anything that's a fourstroke other than a lawn mower??? You guys really don't know squat about the difference between a four strokes power and a two ..do u ????
BTW....I still think Hp...is HP.....and anything stock with 140 hp is still gonna have problems with 172 Hp..period.
MM700

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 27th, 2002, 4:55 pm

Sounds like some of you count on drag racing too much too make a decision. But I guess if thats all you do all day, then thats what you do.

Whacker it sounds like your backin yamaha and joining the nazi's. Kinda like the "if ya can't beat-em then join-em" kinda thinkin.

mm700 when are you gonna tell us how the rx-1 would be able to go where ever you are gonna go this year.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby '01 MXZ 800 » October 27th, 2002, 10:35 pm

I agree with you 100% MM! Typical Arctic Crap P.O.S. they are- WON'T RUN RITE UNLESS YOU FU@# WITH THEM !!

*This Message was edited on 28-Oct-02 03:37 AM by '01 MXZ 800*
'01 MXZ 800

Postby drifter7 » October 28th, 2002, 12:29 am

I got ripped on for a similar post. The Cats were NOT stock. They were clutched and geared. I mean DAAA! Talk about a post that has no merit. OOOOOOO, Cats rule! Muuuuhahahahahahaha
drifter7

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 28th, 2002, 12:44 am

You mean stock sleds aren't clutched an geared?:)
:)

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Mainecat » October 28th, 2002, 12:55 am

Thats why they use nuts and bolts so you can change weights and gears. Otherwise they would be welded you, you schmo!! :):):):):):)
Mainecat

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 28th, 2002, 3:04 am

Actually doesn't most types of sled racin allow gear changes even in the stock class? jus askin. Its been a while since I read a rule book.

NorthernSkunk

Postby SlapNuts » October 28th, 2002, 3:13 am

Hey Stinky, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black this morning regarding "I think a bender/hauck aftermarket go fast catalogue comes with your yamaha sled purchase doesn't it? right with the owners manual in the little plastic bag.". This is coming from a Cat guy??? The last time I checked, isn't Black Magic's go fast shop attached to the same freaking building Cat is in??? Talk about aftermarket sales collaboration, you should be embarrASSed!
SlapNuts

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 28th, 2002, 3:26 am

I'm just sayin that yamaha people around here seem to spend the most on aftermarket stuff. Alot of the time before they have even ridden the sled, they are buyin an changin things. You didn't think I knew that there was aftermarket for all the sleds? Heck I might go that route next.....I've been thinkin big bore for the zr.

NorthernSkunk

Postby SlapNuts » October 28th, 2002, 3:35 am

I agree Skunk, just bustin your balls. So why doesn't Cat offer a "Black Magic Limited Edition Special", with all the goodies added to a factory built sled with full warranty, at a price that is way lower than buying them separately, and then throwing out the factory parts that are no longer needed. Now that would be cool and really turn some heads in their direction.
SlapNuts

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers