Subscribe Today

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby 19VMAX96 » January 24th, 2003, 1:20 pm

d**n ArcticEd took an unfair bashing on Snowest.com
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk3/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=58564
Ed took a bahing he couldn't even respond to! Just looking out for a fellow SnowNews.com sledder.
[blue] WANTED: 1996 Yamaha V Max 600 XT Hood [/blue]
19VMAX96

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby kawicat » January 24th, 2003, 1:54 pm

i put in a good word for him.
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby BigDXLT » January 24th, 2003, 2:49 pm

Sounds like it was cleared up. Alot of guys on Snowest do alot of trade over the internet (as a computer science student, I know better :) ) and alot of bad deals have come of it, so they don't mind advertising bad experiences over there.
BigDXLT

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby SLEDHEADRED » January 25th, 2003, 1:35 am

Well guys, here is my story.
I gave my new 02 XCR800 to a guy in April, and as of today I dont have it yet.
Just like Ed, this guy was hurt, but he was in hospital for over 6-7 weeks. He is now in and out of hospital, with spinal injuries, I feel bad for him, but if you think about it, I will have over $11,000.00 invested in the sled, and I still dont have it!!! I am sorry he is hurt, but I want my SNOWMOBILE!!! And if you arent up to doing it, have someone else!
I just talked to the guy who has mine, he is loading it up as we speak, and is gonna meet me in 3-4 hours in Elkhart Indiana.
Now he isnt gonna charge me for the labor. I am saving $1500.00 or more. Its his way of saying he is SORRY!!
All I have to pay is for the parts I had him installed which is around $600.00 and he gave them to me at cost!!!!

So this is what im gonna do. When I have my sled back,a nd Im happy with it, I am gonna turn around and hand him $500.00 CASH.
Even though I was suppose to have my sled back in September, this guy did a LOT of work to my sled!!Spent lot's of time tuning the rear suspension, and I do appreciate that!!!
What do you think?
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby 19VMAX96 » January 25th, 2003, 3:40 am

I was in no way giving Ed a bad name I just wanted him to know so he could handle it. In any argument between a SnowNews.com guy or a Snowest.com guy I back the SnowNews.com guy.
[blue] WANTED: 1996 Yamaha V Max 600 XT Hood [/blue]
19VMAX96

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby RyXCSP » January 25th, 2003, 3:43 am

Know this, Ed is a good guy.
[red]
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. When you purchase a Polaris snowmobile, you're making absolutely no mistakes." [/red]
[b]
Polaris - The Way Out.
[/b]
RyXCSP

ArcticEd Chewed Up

Postby Burky » January 25th, 2003, 6:14 am

If you read the Snowest thread, I was on there just after it came out saying that I thought Ed was one of the most responsible folks on here and that this thread should be posted so they could get together and straighten it out. It's known that he had an accident and was injured, and the guy who had the problem has been patient. It's just when you don't get a response that you tend to take things out in the open. I had a deal over there with problems, and I waited almost three months before I said anything about it. Usually going public is a last resort, not a first step. As I read, the guy has the UPS tracking number from ED. so it should be straight now.
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Return to Trash Talkers