Subscribe Today

hey whacker, this is how the rx-1 actually is

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby p-ryde42 » April 23rd, 2003, 2:03 pm

Bandit your correct about mountian riding M10 would get a lesson LOL. M10 you act like the yamaha are all nuts and bolts in a box LOL. As for the problems cat vs. Yam the next time I'm over in your state I will call you. We can meet at nelson speed shop and talk with jack nelson and his tech about problems with the RX-1 and F7. Also Fact is 2 RX-1 were ahead of you guys at the soo. So if RX-1 are slow what does that make you LOL. And another FACT the 5th place guy had a stock engine in his RX-1,just FYI.
p-ryde42

Postby kawicat » April 24th, 2003, 1:51 am

p-ryde you idiot, TEAM HIGHLAND didn't have a firecat, and there is more to the soo than just a hot motor. if one little thing breaks (throttle cable for example) you have to pit and lose valueable time. if you think those rx-1's were taken off the shelf and raced, you really are retarded. who said the fastest sled there won? ITS AN ENDURO, who can go the longest without breaking, not a champ sled race.
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

Postby zr800newyork » April 24th, 2003, 2:26 am

Just spent some time reading all these posts and
would like to direct everyone that wants reason and honesty to Page Four post by Burky @ 2:44 on April 19...may not win the "trashing award" but for my reading the #1 post.

Most "outrageous" posts: "personally talked with 17 people with blown up F7's..being towed in..I ride mostly weekdays in New york"...I rode over 2500 miles and here where I live...saw one down
talked with a couple others that had bad luck.
Like zr800racer and Maine Cat responded logic dictates this 'claim' is WAY OUT THERE!

And the cheapshot personal attack post award goes
to.....(can anyone guess?)......

It may be an interesting summer....when the new snow melts and temps get out of the 20's like last night!
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

Postby NorthernSkunk » April 24th, 2003, 4:04 am

"isn't too far off" lol....how pearson?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby kawicat » April 24th, 2003, 5:14 am

who won the cheap shot award?
kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 24th, 2003, 6:01 am

Kawicat, your correct the fastest sled did not win because the best top speed was from one of the slow RX-1. Not breaking is the case with all forms of racing if you want to win LOL.
BANDITS SRX

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 24th, 2003, 6:20 am

zr800newyork, you make a good point about that post. Most of the guys that talk about how bad the RX-1 is have never rode one. Kawicat is one of these key guys. Plus he has no CLUE about 2-stroke VS. 4-stroke power! Yet he called pryde a idot LOL. Kawicat you should go read up on IC engines LOL.
BANDITS SRX

Postby kawicat » April 24th, 2003, 1:51 pm

actually for champ and sprint sleds you have to have some mega speed and awesome handling to win too.
kawicat

Postby p-ryde42 » April 24th, 2003, 2:09 pm

Sorry kawicat it was two topics. Maybe they could have won with the F7??? Maybe you would like to come along so you can help m10 show me that the F7 had no problems. I would also help you understand why 4S can run more CC in Racing LOL.
p-ryde42

Postby kawicat » April 24th, 2003, 3:09 pm

hey bandit- if four strokers are better how come all the factory moto-cross guys are switching back to the two strokes? doo, cat, and polaris could care less if yamaha has a performance four stroke. you say they (everything but the rx-1) are slugs, but what would happen if cat actually gave a chit about four strokes and spent some time developing one.

i do understand the four and two stroke "arguement" in a nutshell four strokes SUCK!

*This Message was edited on 24-Apr-03 08:13 PM by kawicat*
kawicat

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers