Subscribe Today

RX-1 hey kawicat

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 25th, 2003, 4:54 am

Did you know that in the USSA Prostar Racing Series for 2002/2003. In the Oval Pro Stock 600 class Matt Schulz won the Year End Points total on the RX-1. What a slug LOL.
BANDITS SRX

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby Vineyard » April 25th, 2003, 5:17 am

Must be a mis-print! EVERYONE KNOWS how slow and heavy they are. That's why I love mine so much! Don't let them fool you. They all bash, yet deep down know just what a bad 'mutha' it is!
Vineyard

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby kawicat » April 25th, 2003, 6:11 am

YES I DID bandit! i was at the weyauwega and merrill races this past year and saw it run and win at both races. what is your point?

OMG- TALK ABOUT TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!!! plus, lets not forget some of the sleds in that class were actually 600cc. yawn, what do you the rx-1 would do against a t-cat on the oval, lmao. it just proves my point that 4 strokes suck. when you need twice the displacement to beat a sled, you don't have superior equipment. your whole thing proves nothing other than a 1200cc sled will beat a 600cc, which everyone knew before they took the track. and if a 1200cc sled can't beat 600's (happened a lot sorry to say, **chuckle/snicker**)it must really suck.

its a really shame that was probably the only class yamaha won, possibly of the entire season.

[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 25th, 2003, 6:33 am

kawicat, every other type of racing understand why the 4 stroke gets more CC then the 2 strokes. Because of the AMA thinking years ago todays 4S MX bikes are the great products.Let the 250/450 4-stroke race with 125/250 2-Strokes. Why? maybe you should find out. The winner is the customer you can buy the best 2S and I can buy the 4S and we can race each other. Just wait and see what happens to street bikes because of the new rules in the GP RoadRacing Bikes 500cc 2S VS. 990cc 4S.
BANDITS SRX

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby kawicat » April 25th, 2003, 6:53 am

that's the AMA, this is USSA. two very different sancationing groups.

kawicat

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 25th, 2003, 7:11 am

KC, you are correct! I'm still waiting for your list from your other post on Motor-cross riders that won't ride 4-stroke MX bikes.
BANDITS SRX

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby Snotcicles » April 25th, 2003, 7:25 am

So Bandits, tell me is that how the insurance guys rate these sleds? Cause we don't care about racin', remember? In the real world you need insurance and I wanna know if you can insure the RX-1 for the same premium as a 600 two stroke. Real world question eh?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby kawicat » April 25th, 2003, 7:28 am

i was on speedvision a week or two ago during bikeweek. i don't remember the guys. only two i can even think of that ride four strokes are doug henry and mike la raco (spelling?).
kawicat

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby Luv2sled » April 25th, 2003, 7:31 am

Maybe Skunk will weigh in on this??
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 25th, 2003, 7:52 am

Snotcicles for me the insurance is almost the same. But what does that have to do with anything on this topic. If insurance cost matters then you my need to factor this in when buying. My agent ask about driving record and HP.
KC, Doug Henry does not race any more but he won the outdoor championship on a YZ400F. That year he could have rode the YZ250 it was his choice. Mike LaRocco rode the CRF450 for a short time after his injury last year. Mike is old and has always race 2S so maybe it was not for his style or because it is a Honda LOL. Mike is old but still fast. Many guys are racing 4S. How many new MX 4S or 2S bikes have you rode KC?
BANDITS SRX

Next

Return to Trash Talkers