Subscribe Today

RX-1 hey kawicat

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby Snotcicles » April 25th, 2003, 8:05 am

If racing matters then it's irrelivant. If racing doesn't matter then all you have left is the "real world" that you have been spewing about all winter and that flies in the face of... "every other type of racing understand why the 4 stroke gets more CC then the 2 strokes" So is it because you have to build a fourstroke twice as big to go half as fast? Does your insurance agent understand?
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Snotcicles

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby BANDITS SRX » April 25th, 2003, 8:37 am

My agent only cares about DR/HP and the cost of the sled.The point of the racing is from guys like you think the RX-1 is slow and won't turn. The only time I care about racing is when I'm doing the racing LOL. In 5 years when you are riding a 4S and you look back at the RX-1 as the sled that opened the door to high performance 4S. Just like in MX bikes today it started with the YZ400F. Guys in that sport side it could not be done just like you LOL.
BANDITS SRX

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby kawicat » April 25th, 2003, 10:25 am

bandit- don't forget that yamaha wasn't the first to "open the door" cat built the first four stroke and don't forget it!
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby p-ryde42 » April 25th, 2003, 12:23 pm

kawicat, they are not the first. Bandit said high performance 4S. Yamaha did not build the first 4S MX bike but they changed the way we looked at 4S MX bikes with the YZ400F period. The RX-1 will do the same for sleds. Just so you know I ride a YZ250 2S my next new MX bike will be a YZ450F. I hope that we have both 2S or 4S for a long time. I see no reason why we can't. But you should ride some of the product you talk about.
p-ryde42

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby kawicat » April 25th, 2003, 1:41 pm

p-ryde this cat doesn't ride blue. i have seen some on the trails and when we were up in michigan a guy had one at the hotel we stayed at and i talk to him about it. he had just got it the weekend before, and didn't have a lot of time on it. his buddy had a brand new blade.
[[green]RIDE HARD, PLAY HARD, STAY HARD, DIE HARD![/green]
kawicat

RX-1 hey kawicat

Postby p-ryde42 » April 26th, 2003, 4:33 am

Kawicat, You don't need to buy one. I won't buy green but when I got a chance to ride the F7 I jumped at it!!! Same for the REV. I could see buying the REV.
p-ryde42

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers