Subscribe Today

arctic cat sucks!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

arctic cat sucks!

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 31st, 2003, 10:59 am

drifter...did I read you say doo's SDI is a bigger advancement for sleddin than what the 4 strokes are?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

arctic cat sucks!

Postby ski-doo formula mx 582!!!! » August 31st, 2003, 3:13 pm

im 16 years old i know if it says MPH or not,im not F***ing retarted. Why would i lie about something stupid like this?
Ive raced so many sleds and almost all hi-performance machines will beat my low end and mid end power, it may take me a while but i know it goes that fast!
ski-doo formula mx 583
polaris indy 500 sks efi
ski-doo formula mx 582!!!!

arctic cat sucks!

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 31st, 2003, 3:36 pm

"it may take me awhile".......lol

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Rotax670HO » August 31st, 2003, 6:26 pm

Skunk in a couple of short years when they all have to meet the emissions, and Doo is the only one that has 2 strokes because of there patented SDI that they were smart enough to buy from OMC
and the other 3 brands are rideing heavy 4 strokes because it is the only way they can meet the emissions you will then realize how big of a deal it is.
You Cat guys better start getting used to that dump truck 4 stroke.
What a fricking joke at least when Doo and Yamaha came out with 4 strokes they were interesting enough to take a second look at.
My 85 year old grandma wouldn't want a Cat 4 stroke.
Compare the first Sea Doo to the first Tiger Shark Doo was 1 in every water craft mag.
Compare the first Cat ATV to the first Doo ATV, Doo was ATV of the year, and it will out pull any ATV on the market.
Compare the Cat Sno Pro to the REV X no comparison, the only one that could win on the Cat last year was Hibbert, but he usually had 5 or 6 sleds and a couple of mechanics along that could continually change things till he could ride it.
Hibberts sleds are not any thing like what everybody else gets from Cat.
Cat will never be what Ski Doo has always been, from time to time Cat comes with something cool but they almost always have trouble with it.
One big differance between the two is when Doo has a new idea they test it for years themselfs before the release it to you and I, Cat on the other hand lets there customers do the testing for them, that is why they have more recalls and updates than any other brand, and they always have.
Just talk to some techs that have worked for a Cat and Doo dealer and ask them who has the most recals and updates, I will bet you a new Arctic Cat snowmobile "any one you want" on that, it has always been that way but you green guys don't seem to get tired of being there ginny pigs.
Keep Riding green, be a loyal Ginny Pig, the only good thing about Cat is it is made in the USA however Suzuki owns half of it so I guess Cat is only have American the other half would be from the better part of Japan, you know where that is, thats where Yamaha comes from. LOL
Rotax670HO

arctic cat sucks!

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 31st, 2003, 7:14 pm

gee rotax..you had me til you said "ginny"...lol

NorthernSkunk

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » September 1st, 2003, 2:50 am

skunk- don't worry to much cat has been testing a killer four stroke for two winters up on LAKE OF THE WOODS. I dont know how close to production it is but it goes way faster out on the ice than I want to ride. Never been able to get a good look at it, as it is simply gone,
out on smooth ice. The sound of the engine tells me its a four stroke. Polaris has a turbo four stroke, that is soon ready for production also. Two strokes will meet emission standards also, both arctic and polaris have been addressing standards for several years. everyone new they were coming.
Spy-Guy 74

arctic cat sucks!

Postby MM700 » September 1st, 2003, 5:17 am

Did I read this right????.....129 mph, on an mxz 583????.....LMAOROF!!!!.......A Heavily Modded..MACH Z 800 won't do that!!!!!....Kid put that pipe away....smokin that stuff makes you imagine things...or is it your dad telling you lies after a few beers????....FACT:...I had a very fast Mxz 583.....it ran 92 miles an hour several different times on radar....that was it...no faster, no slower....92.....not bad....but not great...got waxed by much bigger sleds all the time, and believe me none of them went 129 mph...lol...It's nice to see a kid with a good imagination ;)
MM700

arctic cat sucks!

Postby jefff1 » September 1st, 2003, 6:07 am

Maybe Mordax has a Doo ridin' cousin....."somebody's smokin' something" as my Dad used to say.....
Tom Kat
jefff1

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Norsk » September 1st, 2003, 10:19 am

ROTAX 670, you have obviously forgotten some history!!! Skidoo has only had a "rideable" snowmobile for about ten years, and that meaning that they were fast (alwasys have been), but lacked in suspension and handling! You seem to forget the dominance of the polaris, from the early 80's to very early 90's, and then the dominance of Arctic Cat from then until about 2years ago! All you saw at race tracks was Polaris (except brand loyalist) and then all you saw was AC (except brand loyalists), until the REV! Now guess what, alot of REV's and a mixture of the others (call them brand loyalists), but there has never been as close a performance gap until now! There was some dominance the last 2 years, and there might be for a while, but don't come with this "technology, best sled/atv/watercraft" crap and think that you won't be eating it in a short while, and someone else will have "FORGOTTEN" and be spouting about some new thing that makes the rest of the quality products by other manu's look like they are the biggest pile of crap in the world!

When it comes down to it, give a real rider, in the real world any performance sled over the last 15 years and go riding, I'll bet you aren't polishing the windshield on your REV for long before they are sitting enjoying the wonderful experience along with you and right along side of you! Everyone, no matter the brand, has a great snowmobile and it is FUN!!!! Just my opinion!

129 mph, wow that is FAST!
Norsk

arctic cat sucks!

Postby ZRT7c » September 1st, 2003, 10:21 am

well my neighbor owns a doo and i own a cat and i couldent even count how many times i drove by his house and laughing as i watch him sitting out there with his flashlight pooring fuel down the plug holes and sitting on his seat gasping for air from pulling it over and looking around the yard for exhaust springs from it backfireing haha typical doo man STAY GREEN
[green]STAY GREEN[/green]
[img]http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/502164/1.jpg[/img]
ZRT7c

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers