Subscribe Today

arctic cat sucks!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

arctic cat sucks!

Postby RotaxGuy » September 3rd, 2003, 6:17 am

zrcat - Once again it's the same old rhetoric from you guys, I mean wads. Cat this, Cat that... They can't do anything wrong yet they're rendered useless in a fraction of the time the rest are. No big deal - it's all in fun. If Cat would have mopped up last year I'd be willing to bet you would be on the other end of the "rider vs machine" argument.
RotaxGuy

arctic cat sucks!

Postby zrcat » September 3rd, 2003, 6:25 am

Nope, just putting it where you guys were a few seasons back. That's all. It is all good. CAT's last longer in my book. Experience has taught me that. CAT's can take a hell of a lot more abuse than the others. Polaris is quick to rattle out and crack. Yammy just can't take the pounding, period. DOO's do better, I can't crap on DOO, just the riders....hehehe
zrcat

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Luv2sled » September 3rd, 2003, 8:08 am

"cats last longer in my book"......LMFAO...and what book would that be? Sledding for dummies? LOL...LOL....LOL....LOL...now ROTFLMFAO!
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

arctic cat sucks!

Postby MM700 » September 3rd, 2003, 8:19 am

I know I saw that too LUV....LMAO!!!!.....I wondered what book he was readin too....lol....first off didn't know he knew how to read...lol
MM700

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Luv2sled » September 3rd, 2003, 9:10 am

If it wasn't "sledding for dummies" it must have been the latest issue of Cats Pride....LOL
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

arctic cat sucks!

Postby zrcat » September 3rd, 2003, 9:18 am

OK, that was a good one. Penis envy is one things girls, but. Well, You all know as well as the rest, you'll be getting your azz handed to you constantly by the F-cats. Typical human response is to lash out, hate and want to cause unrest and harm at the things we do not accept. CAT's kicking your azz, as it obviously has been for years has created unstability in your own selves. Buck up little cornholers.
zrcat

arctic cat sucks!

Postby RotaxGuy » September 3rd, 2003, 9:43 am

I don't know which one was funnier. Luv's "Sledding For Dummies" or zrwad's delusional "Cat's last longer" comment. Damn near a toss up but I'm going with "Sledding For Dummies."
RotaxGuy

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Renegade » September 3rd, 2003, 10:04 am

WTF is a ski-doo formula mx 582!!!!

**** son, sit down and be prepared to have your ass handed to you many many times this winter. Rookie!!
Renegade

arctic cat sucks!

Postby RENEGADE13 » September 3rd, 2003, 2:47 pm

:M WTF is with your screen name????? :M:M You unoriginal bastard :M:M
RENEGADE13

arctic cat sucks!

Postby Renegade » September 3rd, 2003, 2:54 pm

Renegade13...Joined: 02/22/2003

Check the date that I joined bud, I think I was here first. :-)
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers