Subscribe Today

on a rock in iowa....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

on a rock in iowa....

Postby MAGNYS » September 16th, 2003, 4:46 am

A TRAVELING REPLICA OF THE WALL CAME TO MY TOWN AND IT WAS AWESOME.
YOU ALWAYS HERE THE NUMBERS ON TV AND IN THE NEWS BUT WHEN YOU READ THE NAMES IT REALLY HITS HOME! SEMPER FI!!!!
Theres nothing like a shorn scrotum, it`s breathtaking I suggest you try it.
MAGNYS

on a rock in iowa....

Postby Luv2sled » September 16th, 2003, 6:25 am

Foxgirl..........go visit the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington DC, I can assure you it will stay with you forever and you will never forget it.

Tojours Prey
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

on a rock in iowa....

Postby zr800newyork » September 16th, 2003, 7:06 am

Spent nearly 20 years in Iowa....curious where the
monument is..what road what town?

having taught during those 20 years in Iowa I understand the comments of a teenager... you met no disrepsect young lady...lesson
learned no doubt...OFTEN all of us say something that doesn't make a lot of sense after it comes out :)
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

on a rock in iowa....

Postby poguemc » October 21st, 2003, 6:56 am

HELL YEAH! Long live TK!

For those who value life the wall not only makes a statement; it screams it. For each name on that wall is one man or woman perhaps with children. My comment is how much would that wall mean to you if your own father's name was there?

I know what you meant by the rock being cool I like it too. However where was everyones patriotic t-shirts and stickers 4 years ago or even 10years ago? The recent attrocities commited against the USA and our fellow Americans overseas have finally awoken people to some reality.
For those who abuse their freedoms, take a moment, look at the lives changed by those willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. Lives that without the loss of American blood would have never been able to express their even mild dislike for their government. Leading to the deeper question, what world would you have to have lived in your entire life to think that a suicide attack is the only way to safely express your opinion? Here in America you can bash the government all you want, but while doing so pause to think about what you would say if such comments carried the punishment by law of losing your tongue or having your family tortured before you until you changed your spoken opinion?

bringer of truth,
Pogue
poguemc

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers