Subscribe Today

Cat's new Sno Pro

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Mainecat » October 1st, 2003, 6:00 am

Hey Slappy Kirk Hibbert won veterans points title! :) I can't believe he is still at it:)
Mainecat

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby scorescash » October 1st, 2003, 6:05 am

Good craftsmanship (SKI DOO) is a product of two things, attitude and practice. The fine craftsperson has an attitude that settles for nothing less than perfection, and is willing to develop and/or continually refine his or her techniques toward that end. With this attitude firmly in place, it's just a matter of endless practice. The consumer should be wary of hobbyists (Arctic Cat) who set themselves up as "professionals" working in the medium. Cat has the right to go into the business of snowmobiles, but the savvy consumer will soon realize that they are nothing but poor craftsmanship.
[img]http://www.snowmobiletalk.com/images/sheep3.jpg" alt="" border="0"[/img]
scorescash

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RotaxGuy » October 1st, 2003, 6:33 am

What about the reliability of Rotax's 600's and 800's? Enlighten me. Let me guess - Suzuki's are more reliable?

That explains all the Cat's you see on the side of the trail with the hood up all winter long. The proud owners are simply making their Suzuki motor more visible to the chumps who don't own one. Here all along I thought it was because they were broken down.
RotaxGuy

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Big Slick » October 1st, 2003, 6:43 am

Scorecash...That has to be the most enlightening thing I've ever read on this board.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RWL » October 1st, 2003, 6:49 am

[quote]What about the reliability of Rotax's 600's and 800's? Enlighten me. Let me guess - Suzuki's are more reliable?

That explains all the Cat's you see on the side of the trail with the hood up all winter long. The proud owners are simply making their Suzuki motor more visible to the chumps who don't own one. Here all along I thought it was because they were broken down.[/quote] HA! HA! HA! I agree ROTAX= Slow but sure! HA! HA! HA!.......me dont like slow though!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Ropepuller » October 1st, 2003, 7:04 am

Ah yes...the racing world according to NumbNuts. "now that Hibbert found something better to do, you'll be lucky to place one in either division".

I guess now that the Crapos' found something better to ride they're hacks and unlikely to place in the points? WTF?

Take off the blinders w/ the BNG's and quit abusing your genitals.
It's affecting your common sense.
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby catman+ » October 1st, 2003, 7:04 am

[quote][quote]What about the reliability of Rotax's 600's and 800's? Enlighten me. Let me guess - Suzuki's are more reliable?

That explains all the Cat's you see on the side of the trail with the hood up all winter long. The proud owners are simply making their Suzuki motor more visible to the chumps who don't own one. Here all along I thought it was because they were broken down.[/quote] HA! HA! HA! I agree ROTAX= Slow but sure! HA! HA! HA!.......me dont like slow though![/quote] well said rwl, for grandmother's sled the slow rotax is very reliable! we all know for flat out speed & excitement..........CAT ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!.....now let the crying begin!!!!HA!HA!
catman+

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby zrcat » October 1st, 2003, 7:06 am

Slappy, where was Doo without Morgan. Exactly, 2nd place. Pull Morgan out, and DOO has nothing. You're sounding like what the assez we CAT folk were, as you put it I'm sure, when we were crowing about Morgan when he rode CAT.....I think I heard some of your credibility just hit the floor.
Score, that's the most enlightening BS I have ever heard.....Yeah, the alot of craftsmanship with DOO recreation division, LMAO! They could use a huge dose of ingenuity. In the last 10 years they've had what....Oh, I'll give them the electronic reverse. That is cool....

RotaxGuy = more BS. I'm not going to say that I see DOO the most cuz that would be a white lie on my part. Polaris is what we see and ride with the most breakdowns....Sorry to burst your white lie, but VERY rarely have I ever seen a SUZUKI engine broke down...They are more reliable as an engine manufacturer than the Rotax and Poo. Right up there with the yamaha engines. You gotta be the best to beat the Jap engines my friend. To argue that is futile. period.
zrcat

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RWL » October 1st, 2003, 7:15 am

RotaxGuy = more BS. I'm not going to say that I see DOO the most cuz that would be a white lie on my part. Polaris is what we see and ride with the most breakdowns....Sorry to burst your white lie, but VERY rarely have I ever seen a SUZUKI engine broke down...They are more reliable as an engine manufacturer than the Rotax and Poo. Right up there with the yamaha engines. You gotta be the best to beat the Jap engines my friend. To argue that is futile. period.[/quote] Now what rotaxguy you gonna say them japs cant build a motor? your losing credibility w/every new post! Get new & differant material.....But u- funny none the less!!!!! HA! HA! HA!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby catman+ » October 1st, 2003, 7:25 am

rotaxguy,are you for real? now japs dont make reliable engines? do you proof read what you type? you really do sound rediculous!!!!
catman+

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers