Subscribe Today

Cat's new Sno Pro

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby catman+ » October 1st, 2003, 7:38 am

scorescash, how can your typing make you look smart but what you type looks so rediculous? Let me guess you were voted class clown in high school!!!!!!HE! HE! HE!
catman+

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RWL » October 1st, 2003, 7:40 am

[quote]scorescash, how can your typing make you look smart but what you type looks so rediculous? Let me guess you were voted class clown in high school!!!!!!HE! HE! HE![/quote] Now that's the best question I have seen on here yet!!!!!! VERY GOOD QUESTION INDEED!!!!!!!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby SlapNuts » October 1st, 2003, 7:56 am

zrcat, are you drinking the cough syrup again? I didn't mention Morgan. I thought we were talking about Rev's and the reliability of their front-ends in SnoX here zrcat, you brought it up, how many years back are you taveling???? Last years WSRA top 10 point totals; Pro Open - Doo = 4, Pol = 4, Cat = 2. Pro Stock - Doo = 5, Pol = 3, Cat = 2. It looks to me like Doo's front end withstood the rigors of SnoX pretty dam n good!

RopePuller, ah yes, the Crapo's. Shaun placed in the Pro Open top 10 last year, BUT HE WAS THE 4TH POLARIS TO DO SO!!!! Douche.
SlapNuts

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Big Slick » October 1st, 2003, 8:03 am

This is just an observation, but doesn't RWL and catman+ seem to have the same typing styles!!!!!HA! HA! HA!

I'll bet they have the same computer too!!!!! HA! HA! HA!

Do you think that maybe they are the same... NAH...Nobody would do that would they? HE!HE!HE!
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Ropepuller » October 1st, 2003, 8:05 am

That's Mr. Douche to you NumbNuts. Heavy on the Mister.

Couldn't have been for missing any races due to injury or nothing now could it?
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby snirt » October 1st, 2003, 8:06 am

zrcat:
as a rev owner, and i think i can speak for all rev owners here, thank you. and thank arctic cat for creating the rev, and all of it's innovative features. thank you for making ski-doo competitive in snow-cross, and thank you for rescuing ski-doo from obscurity. with all the help from arctic cat, ski-doo was able to become number one in sales, and number one in snow-cross last year. dispite the many shortcommings of the rev, such as the front suspension that collapses under it's own weight, their underperforming and unreliable motors, and the ugly appearance. with out arctic cat's donation of technology, i would have to buy a 68 olympique with BNG. i love my rev, and i have only arctic cat to thank for that. so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
snirt

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RotaxGuy » October 1st, 2003, 8:09 am

Cat Sheep - Are you trying to say that the broken down Cat's that littler the trails have nothing to do with engine failure?

Everyone has their own opinion on this one, but we see far more broken Cat's than any other manufacturer. I would be willing to bet that most on this board would agree. One of them used to be mine until I saw the light.

Your Rotax = Slow comments are brilliant. If you want to talk about losing credibility just read that one one more time.
RotaxGuy

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby RWL » October 1st, 2003, 8:12 am

[quote]This is just an observation, but doesn't RWL and catman+ seem to have the same typing styles!!!!!HA! HA! HA!

I'll bet they have the same computer too!!!!! HA! HA! HA!

Do you think that maybe they are the same... NAH...Nobody would do that would they? HE!HE!HE![/quote] I think it's two great minds thinking alike!!!!! HO! HO! HO!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby The Grand Poobah » October 1st, 2003, 8:32 am

Either Catman+ and RWL are the same person with wayyyy too much time on her hands or they are long lost twin sisters.

And if rotax motors are so slow I guess you guys missed the Haydays results. Oh, that's right. The Cat turds were pretty silent after that weekend.
The Grand Poobah

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby SlapNuts » October 1st, 2003, 8:37 am

MR. Douche (is that better), A little broken bone here or there really isn't an excuse now is it. Duct tape it and ride!

I hope Shaun has an injury free year this year, perhaps the kid will win his first Pro race.
SlapNuts

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers