Subscribe Today

Cat's new Sno Pro

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Ropepuller » October 1st, 2003, 9:32 am

Cougar.........you frothing little POS. Some folks here specialize in making snotty little pukes like you run back under mommys skirt. Be nice or we're gonna unlock the cage and feed you to em.

If I wanted to listen to disrespectful little pr#$ks like you, I'd unlock the doors and let my kids in from the school bus.

MR. Douche
[b]When in doubt.....whip it out[/b]
Ropepuller

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Big Slick » October 1st, 2003, 10:05 am

Wasn't Mr. Prusak nice to put that trasher ride article in the magazine and opened the door to all these little mama's boys that ride, of all things, Arctic Cat Cougars? I'm sure he'd smoke us all on that thing. :p
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Luv2sled » October 1st, 2003, 10:33 am

He must have got the only fast cougar....LOL. CAT SUCKS....get used to it.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby zrcat » October 1st, 2003, 12:40 pm

Cougar, I gotta stand behind slapnuts. He's right. Enjoy what we do here.....it's all in fun.
zrcat

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby 800eviltwin » October 1st, 2003, 1:04 pm

can you send me a link to these pics of the new sno pro, or send the pics?
RIDE GREEN[green][/green]:C[b]RIDE GREEN[/b][green]RIDE GREEN[/green]
800eviltwin

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 1st, 2003, 2:44 pm

Hey hey sueperdave....I rode the rev and did not like it for how an where I ride. It worked great in the whooped out ditch I was in...but it sucked goin across the lake at 90 mph in 30 below weather at night. The F-cats have a little different seating postion but I have yet to ride one. If all the new cats someday are like the revs I may not like that. Right now the sled that interests me the most is an 04' zr900 with suspension mods.....or a vintage oval cat. Haven't made up my mind what to do yet. Hope ya have a great winter comin sueperdave. Later NorthernSkunk
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby Mainecat » October 1st, 2003, 2:50 pm

Slappy I am more than a little concerned about how you know that cougars ass smells:)
Mainecat

Cat's new Sno Pro

Postby BigDXLT » October 1st, 2003, 2:51 pm

I'll be test riding a summit this winter. If it's as hair raising as it looks to go down big hills on, or if that tall seat gets in the way when I'm jumping from one running board to another, I'll pass.
BigDXLT

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers