Subscribe Today

Snotech Article On The RX1

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby The Grand Poobah » October 2nd, 2003, 6:42 am

I didn't know sleds could have facial expressions...

Learn something new every day!
The Grand Poobah

Postby RWL » October 2nd, 2003, 6:56 am

poobah you need a fast sled to see it!!!!!!! Now you know why you havent!!!!!!!!!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby Judah Ben-Hur » October 2nd, 2003, 8:00 am

I'm curious as to why you always say the other one never had any problems when in fact he probably knows more about ecu reprogramming than the guys at Arctic Cat. Is it fixed with winter approaching?

That is why I take your very own trouble-free F7 post with a grain of salt because it know has had a pull rope problem since the last trouble free post you made. Do you see where this is leading, I can't believe what you say. Keep talking and I'm sure some more trouble free stuff will come out about your trouble free F7. No "lol" needed on this.

I was leaning on buying one but the more I hear about them the more I take a step back.
Judah Ben-Hur

Postby Mainecat » October 2nd, 2003, 8:02 am

OK Judah all 03 F7's blew up. There are none left. 2003 never existed. Feel better now? lol lol lol lol lol lol
Mainecat

Postby Judah Ben-Hur » October 2nd, 2003, 10:40 am

Do you really think that they all blew up on my end? I will tell you one thing, not answering a direct question is not swaying me over to your side in the very least. I was expecting a little more from you but you are letting me down. The next words out of your mouth should have been they forgot some parts on your sled when you picked it up. The dealer probably wasn't too blame either, some nimcomepoop was out having a smoke break when the sled were heading down the assembly line. hardy har har!!!

Maybe next time you'll get it right!
Judah Ben-Hur

Postby Mainecat » October 2nd, 2003, 11:00 am

So what your saying is that the other factories don't have smokers?
Mainecat

Postby BigDXLT » October 2nd, 2003, 1:42 pm

Hang on, hang on... was someone making fun of my XLT back there?
Watch your mouths. I know it'll beat any sled any of you have. Come on out here, and she'll put your junk to shame!

Unlike other persons claims, I actually do spank MC900s and other 800 s on a regular basis. Well, replace "spank" with "keep up with", and replace "9" and "8" with "6" and "5", but you get the point. Err... well... hrmm...
BigDXLT

Postby treewakr » October 2nd, 2003, 1:56 pm

Good grief, Willpower and ZR sound like the typical CatSheep. Cat is known for rushed out junk that breaks down because they always rush out the Big Mama trying to keep up with the rest. The F7's are Shlt Heaps and you know it. You only wish you could buy a Cat that would hold up. Your comment about rX1's in the shop all the time is a lie and you know it. Mine wasn't in once all season. Nor were any others I know of here.
treewakr

Postby M10rules » October 2nd, 2003, 4:01 pm

Judah, True his ECU has not been working completely right since he had it reprogramed. But there was nothing wrong with it before, he CHOOSE to have it done and Cat did it for free. They have also switched it back since to the original setting. Most of the time top was 85 AFTER it was reprogrammed the first time. It would have occasional runs where it did go above 100. We had 3 ECUS reprogramed at our shop, none of them had that problem. Robs problem was very rare. All the updates were prevenative. Alot of sleds never came back till after the season was up and then had updates done.
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby treewakr » October 2nd, 2003, 4:21 pm

A gallon of Arctic Cat oil and $50.00 if you don't come back, at least till warranty expires...LOL
treewakr

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers