Subscribe Today

Here is one for ya..... Mainecat !!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby NorthernSkunk » October 11th, 2003, 5:29 pm

exactly my point wackr...the rx-1 can make the power..so why does ISR allow it to race against sleds that don't? Just because its a 4 stroke? Lame reason.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby willpower » October 11th, 2003, 6:43 pm

A 440 triple 4 stroke that competes with a 2 stroke & wiegh less than a 600 REV. WHAT ARE THEY ELIMINATING THE VALVE TRAIN & CAM OR WHAT? . you Yamaidiots get dummer by the minute!PUT YAMAHA BACK INTO SNOCROSS ARENA; THEY WERE NEVER THERE! A HIGH TECH CHASIS! LIKE THE V-MAX 4 or THE OUTDATED before its time RX1? Please explain to me cause i'm just a dumb Cat rider thats never even thought about yamahogs when it comes to competitive racing because THEY ARE NEVER EVEN A FACTOR!!!!!

Isn't there a law about putting Yamaha & racing in the same sentence?

If your into chains, whips, pain & abusive beatings, RIDE YAMAHOG
willpower

Postby MM700 » October 11th, 2003, 9:03 pm

Willpower...get your facts straight...look before you leap next time....Who won the 600 snocross class in 1997, and what was he riding???.....and who was second in points in Pro Open in 1999 and what was he driving??? And if you think Yamaha doesn't have the technology to build such a 440 four stroke you are really stupid...but then again, what would I expect from a Cat fan....BTW.....How many formula I racing engines have Arctic Cat built ????? ...Oh that's right....NONE!!!..There are only two sled makers that could pull off building a 4 stroke 440 race sled like that...Yamaha and Ski-doo......but definately not CAT.
MM700

Postby willpower » October 12th, 2003, 12:17 am

Wow a win in 97 & a second 99. Now thats competitive! By the way the only way the V Max 4 was competitive was when it was highly modified. Bender & Yami had so much money invested in their trailer & sled to make this thing win so it better have done something. Instead of moving on Yamaha is STILL whining about something that happened in the early 90's? Oh well all they got to do is label something "HIGH TECH" & some people will run out & buy it. Can't wait to see that 440 tripple 4 stroke thats as light & powerful as a 2 stroke twin. Funny that bikes don't already have this so called technology. Yami must be saving it for sleds
willpower

Postby Big Slick » October 12th, 2003, 1:30 am

Yamaha Fit and Finish with the proven reliability all wrapped up in an agressive sno-x styled package?. Sounds good to me. Hope it doesn't cost to much...like the rest of their stuff.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby MM700 » October 12th, 2003, 6:56 am

[quote]Funny that bikes don't already have this so called technology. Yami must be saving it for sleds[/quote]..But they do...take a look at Yamaha's new 450 4-wheeler...it's eating everybody for lunch....and in case you haven't noticed, almost all of the engine tech on the recent sleds have come from Motorcycles....like power valves....and don't give me this Ski-doo had them first crap...cause Yamaha had them on their YZ's in 81.....Yamaha can definately build a high tech light wieght four stroke...the question is when???
MM700

Postby willpower » October 13th, 2003, 4:30 am

The 660 Raptuer was suposed to be a screamin 4 stroke wheeler from Yami too. Won't even come close to an old 500 Quadzilla. NO CONTEST!So whats special about this 450?
willpower

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers