Subscribe Today

What is Better!?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

What is Better!?

Postby sledfreak13 » October 14th, 2003, 8:45 am

Ok now that i've come to the conclusion of what CC i want(600)..What make should i go with..I have chosen 3 so far..Im thinkin maybe an Ski-doo '01 mxz adrenaline 600,Polaris '03 sks (600),or a Yamaha SXvenom (600)..But i need some help with those choices..So bash all or none,but at least give me some feedback
Still Wishin-n-Wantin(aka corey)
sledfreak13

What is Better!?

Postby RIGGS1 » October 14th, 2003, 8:51 am

If it were me I'd get the Yamaha just 'cause it's alot better than the other ones. :)

The Polaris & the Skidder both have a ton of problems and they are really really ugly. lol

And besides, isn't there a Yamaha dealer near you on the frontage road the west side of 41?
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

What is Better!?

Postby snirt » October 14th, 2003, 8:54 am

of those three sleds, the SKS would be my first choice, followed by the renegade, then the yami (i'm not a fan of triples)

that's my $.02
snirt

What is Better!?

Postby SlapNuts » October 14th, 2003, 9:00 am

With out a doubt, you've made the 3 best choices in sleds, but clearly the Polaris is the best choice of all the brands if you are looking for dependability along with great performance/trail riding capabilities (twisties, ditches, flying the flats). Doo would be my second choice. Your dealer and what kind of riding you plan on doing should play a major role in your decision making.
SlapNuts

What is Better!?

Postby RIGGS1 » October 14th, 2003, 9:03 am

don't listen to Slappy... the only taste he has is in his mouth.
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

What is Better!?

Postby WARRIOR » October 14th, 2003, 9:25 am

slapnuts is absolutly correct. it depends on what type of riding you want to do. if you want to ride your sled being pulled back to the dealer by another one then buy a polaris or ski dog. if you want to actually enjoy the your sled on the trail, not the side, then buy a YAMAHA. all the others are just cheap imitations. :)
WARRIOR

What is Better!?

Postby kenlacy » October 14th, 2003, 10:06 am

funny thing is - most sled's being towed are still faster than pinned yami's.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

What is Better!?

Postby SlapNuts » October 14th, 2003, 10:24 am

I have to laugh that Yamaha only lists the RX-1 and Warrior as "Ultimate Performance Sleds", and all the rest are trail performance or below, yet their "Ultimate Performance Sleds" only run in the competitions 600 classes. I guess that say's it all.
SlapNuts

What is Better!?

Postby Freeridejunkie » October 14th, 2003, 10:56 am

Good Luck!
Freeridejunkie

What is Better!?

Postby SlapNuts » October 14th, 2003, 11:01 am

Hey FreeRide, Don't come crashing in on this board and start talking sensible, there's other boards out there if your're going to start that kind of crap.
SlapNuts

Next

Return to Trash Talkers