Subscribe Today

Message Board Rules And Policies

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby ATV News moderator » October 24th, 2003, 6:59 am

It's time everybody reviews the rules and policies of the message boards. In light of the posts from yesterday (and others), review the rules and policies and adhere to them. These boards will be monitored more closely. If you can't adhere to the rules, corrective action will be taken.

Eric

Rules & Policies
If you want to participate with others on the Snowmobile Forum, you will need to register. Registration is "free" and only takes about 2 minutes. A significant reason for the success of the Snowmobile Forum is our insistence that all participants obey the simple set of rules posted below. If you can abide by the rules below please continue and click Register. If you feel these rules are unacceptable, thank you for your honesty, and we ask that you please stop here.
To insure a prompt and quality response to your question or comment, you must post it to the proper forum. Consider the following guidelines before posting:

You are not allowed to post the same message in multiple forums without permission from one of the Snowmobile Forum moderators.
* The use of profanity is not allowed. An "integrated watchdog" will monitor your post and attempt to expunge objectionable language.
* "Flaming" of other participants is strictly forbidden. Professional conduct is a primary requirement for participation on the Snowmobile Forum.
* Spamming, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
* You may not use the Snowmobile Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors without permission from the Administrator. This includes direct posts, URLS in your profile, as well as, active links to other sites on the Internet.
* You may include URLs or active links to commercial sites for the purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
* You may not use the Snowmobile Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts.
* Posts are not allowed in which a local or state consumer action board and/or legal consul is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits. The above rules will be strictly enforced. Continued violations may result in loss of Snowmobile Forum privileges and complaints being lodged with your Internet Service Provider. Contact us, forum@rv.net, if you have any questions about our policy or subscquent actions we take towards enforcing this policy.
Other than enforcing the above rules, the management and staff does not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by participants. As such, The Snowmobile Forum is not responsible for any inaccuracies that may result in personal injury or damage.
ATV News moderator

Postby SLEDHEADRED » October 24th, 2003, 7:06 am

Rules are only for the ignorant people who wont follow them, as a general rule, most people on here are OK. BUT a few times a year, we get some real MORONS in here and they act like lil kids with no up bringing!!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby MM700 » October 24th, 2003, 9:12 am

I see....so I can't call Mainecat a "Flaming" Cat (firecat)Rider...lol.;)
MM700

Postby SALTALAREV » October 24th, 2003, 9:26 am

can I still post my hunting reports?
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

Postby RIGGS1 » October 24th, 2003, 11:33 am

yes you may
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Postby M10rules » October 24th, 2003, 12:54 pm

Eric, does this mean I can't post pictures of you trying to pick up chicks at Haydays :D

[img]http://images.snapfish.com/338%3A268723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3C9%3C%3D5%3A%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232345%3B373977ot1lsi[/img]
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Postby PickleChick » October 24th, 2003, 1:10 pm

Sorry Eric, I just said "****" in Poobahs 'Im bored..' post.
****, I JUST SAID IT AGAIN! Sorry, I'll behave........well..:p
[img]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/g14.gif[/img]
[green]Cat Pride[/green]
PickleChick

Postby MX-ZAHOLIC » October 24th, 2003, 1:33 pm

LMAO @ M10
[b][purple]SNOW'S ALL GONE, TIME TO GO FISHIN'![/b][/purple]

[b][blue]WEATHER IN FORT FRANCES[/b][/blue]
[img]http://www.theweathernetwork.com/inter/weathercentre/weatherbutton/images/can/KINL.gif[/img]
MX-ZAHOLIC

Postby FoxGirl336 » October 24th, 2003, 2:20 pm

does that mean i cant have a link to my website in my profile??:?
FoxGirl336

Postby ESkogman » October 24th, 2003, 5:58 pm

Aw, man, I didn't think anybody was looking!!!!! I'm innocent. Besides, she's far too young and, most importantly, is also P.J.'s gal pal. What the heck are you doing taking secret pictures of me anyway????? I think I'm scared. Good one, though, M10.

Also, if anyone else says ***** or ****, there gone!!!!! No more saying **** or ****.
ESkogman

Next

Return to Trash Talkers