Subscribe Today

Yamaha loyalist trashes his own....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 3rd, 2003, 12:41 pm

I just had to share this...one of the the premiere yamaha loyalists at amsnot is changin his tune.

cfad on 11/3/2003 10:28:03 AM

I just wish they could at least be as competitive as the others are. Even that small step would be nice. And again, 2 models and you can''t make one of them faster/quicker/more comfortable than the others or at least on par? that''s what bothers me.

cfad on 11/3/2003 9:35:14 AM

I mean, can''t they compete with the power and weight of other snowmobiles as they are now? Why should any of us have to pay a premium for what other mfgs are doing already. None of them are perfect, but yamaha we all know could do better or at least become more competitive. With only (basically) 2 models in your offerings, you think they could do MUCH better. i may start to look at Doo next year if it''s the same old same old from yamaha.

....I wonder how many more yammie fanatics out there are lookin at the other brands for a new ride......lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby raisinL » November 3rd, 2003, 12:53 pm

And you believe everything you read. Sounds like a little green sheeps post. And from such a reliable site too!! LOL
raisinL

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 3rd, 2003, 1:00 pm

Are you new here raisinette?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby treewhacker » November 3rd, 2003, 1:17 pm

I think he's been here a while Skunk. At least long enough to know when someone's desperate for a trash. LOL Like he said, you can't believe anything you read on that site for the blind.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 3rd, 2003, 1:32 pm

I understand not believing everything you read......but when you have been trashed for sayin certain things by a yamaha loyalist for two years..an then the yamaha loyalist posts these types of comments themselves......well you got to wonder if they were ever really all there to begin with...get what I am laughin at wackr?

NorthernSkunk

Postby MM700 » November 3rd, 2003, 1:36 pm

I don't see anything wrong with that post...I have said the same thing for 3 years.....their clutching is a little flat stock, and the rear suspension is stiff if you don't set-up right...If somebody doesn't know what they are doing or don't have the resources that can be frustrating...I sympathise with him....but the reason Yamahas aren't tweeked to the gills from the factory (like Cat)is because their customers want reliability, and dependability..they have rated that higher than perfromance every year in their owners surveys...Yamaha figures the die hard "go fast guys" are gonna tweek their sleds anyway, so why do it at the factory???.....It's a smart move if you ask me...give people a reliable sled, that runs good, and let them do what they want with it.....don't touch it, and it will most likely out live all of your buddies sleds...Most people want that skunk...don't you???
A Yamaha is probably the easiest sled to squeeze more performance out of..if you want it go get it....Cat has you guys so brainwashed on perfromance , that they forgot fit and finish and how to make a quality product. I'll take Yamaha just the way it is...but I understand Cfads frustration..It would be nice to shut you Cat *******s up once in awhile.....lol
MM700

Postby RIGGS1 » November 3rd, 2003, 1:37 pm

That 1st cfad post was in regards to his GM pick-up not his sled. And the 2nd one you made up. :B
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 3rd, 2003, 1:43 pm

actually mm700..cfad has had issues an I have had issues..cfad has an 02 viper an I have an 02' cat.....I have almost 4800 miles an he has 3300 miles. So mm....so far I do have that(reliability comments you made)...don't I?

Hey Rigg's it is actually off of a good thread on the yammie side on amsnot...it's titled ... "YAMAHA>>> READ THIS! YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SPEAKING! Kawirules ".......some good stuff from yamaha riders.

NorthernSkunk

Postby Mainecat » November 3rd, 2003, 1:51 pm

Yamaha's really suck.
(even their owners agree)
Mainecat

Postby Blue leader (temp) » November 3rd, 2003, 2:01 pm

They do build a quality product, but they do need to build a broader sled line!! You can buy 3 different versions of a 125 dirt bike from them but not a 500cc sled that women seem to like or a 340-380cc sled that you can put a kid on!! I myself like the viper in blue and if I want the ohlins shocks on it I have to get it in black??? WTF now my blue jockey shorts won`t match!!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/1.jpg[/img]
Nice hooters :B
Blue leader (temp)

Next

Return to Trash Talkers