Subscribe Today

The truth about the "Chineese" snowmobile manufacturer(polar

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

The truth about the "Chineese" snowmobile manufacturer(polaris)

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 20th, 2003, 2:24 am

Is it(polaris) going to have anything that the other sledmakers don't already have?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby SLEDHEADRED » November 20th, 2003, 2:37 am

Polaris LAST-hahahaha you make me fall down laughing.
02Mx800summit, listen to you, as you too are riding old ancient stuff-LOL.
Polaris may not have anything new this year, but it will and can run with all you other brands, may not win every race, but since when does racing matter??-LOL.
Bash away, as you have to try and make your piles look better, but Id rather ride a old Polaris then a new Cat, which I do.

This is a great post, keep em coming, I am laughing hard now....MUHAHAHHAHAA
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby mnsnowboy » November 20th, 2003, 2:47 am

Everyone needs to put on a jersey with the brand of sled they like best, get in a boxing ring with plastic bats, and smack the living piss out of the people with jerseys with brands they don't like. Would that make people feel better? LOL!

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby Icehole » November 20th, 2003, 4:17 am

Ohhh yaaa.....smell the fear.lol....the sheep are gettin restless as the wolf nears.
Icehole

Postby sledneck213 » November 20th, 2003, 4:23 am

willpower i think u r barkin up the wrong tree. why don't u go yell at cat if u wanna talk about companies stealin u.s. jobs. suzuki ain't exactly american now is it.(its not chinese either its japanese) if all polaris does is steal everyone else ideas shouldn't yamaha and cat be sellin more sleds. ski-crap is cause they offered somethin up worthwhile, however polaris has still been able to maintain second in sales without releasing somethin radically new. whats cat and doo gonna look like when polaris comes out with the new stuff. i'm guessin pretty silly.
sledneck213

Postby sledneck213 » November 20th, 2003, 4:33 am

grand poobah your a little off on that 9 billion. Polaris on had 2002 sales of 1.52 billion with a market cap at 1.3 billion. still very respectable in the industry they r in.
sledneck213

Postby willpower » November 20th, 2003, 5:00 am

I was just making a comparison between polaris & China, because they both operate the same way. No regard to laws and morals, just do whatever it takes to profit the most. Many people don't understand this, but plain & simple; if you have a patented product, no one can use it for 20 years. If they do its called infringement-STEALING
If some bigshot from a corperation says they would never steal your idea, then does thats LIEING. If you have enough $$ you can try to SUE them for damages
That my friend is what polaris is all about. They've been sued before & lost but still keep doing things the "Chineese Way"
willpower

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 20th, 2003, 5:07 am

Is it just me....or are the polar-people braggin up a sled they know nothing about? Does anyone know what this 05' sled has that we should be so afraid of?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby 96XCR600 » November 20th, 2003, 5:11 am

Didn't Polaris come out with something called the "little red button" ..Now it seems everyone has one...Makes you wonder who is stealing who's ideas ..As far as the push button reverse goes, They made it, Polaris made it better !!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/XC800SP/4%20Wheelin/Tenneseetrip-1.jpg[/IMG]
Quads...
2005 Polaris Phoenix (kid #1)
2004 Sportsman 700 MOBU (mine)
2004 Yamaha Blaster (wifey)
2003 Sportsman 90 (kid #2)
1989 Yamaha Big Bear 350 (spare)
96XCR600

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 20th, 2003, 5:22 am

I am doin fine without the "little red button".

NorthernSkunk

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers