Subscribe Today

The truth about the "Chineese" snowmobile manufacturer(polar

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

The truth about the "Chineese" snowmobile manufacturer(polaris)

Postby willpower » November 28th, 2003, 1:28 am

First of all funk, I'll back up any claim I make because I have actually been there and done that. Second of all Cat does NOT have a patent on the Diamond Drive, but the RIGHTS to use it from the inventor.Thats why the inventor can still sell it as an aftermarket product because Cat doesn't have EXCLUSIVE rights to it.A patent lasts from 17-20 years depending on when it was issued, not 14. The fuel injection patent polaris stole had many different circumstances than the lawsuit against Cat. Thats why polaris & fuji had to pay out around 62 million $. Another example of polaris commiting patent infringment was the handlebar mounted adjustable front arm shock. It just showed up on some new polaris iron one year, but disapeared just as fast. Why? PATENT INFRINGMENT, plain & simple. Now the tourque sensing link??????? Glad someone brought that up! As far as your statement about polaris paying the man with the patent the cash, that is far from the truth. What you should have stated was polaris will do whatever it takes to steal someones idea to avoid payment. How does your warm soggy cereal taste?
willpower

Postby doo it » November 28th, 2003, 1:45 am

SLEDHEADRED posted

"Polaris may not have anything new this year, but it will and can run with all you other brands, may not win every race, but since when does racing matter??-LOL."

Hmmmm, I seem to remember when Polaris used to win a "Race" called the "I"500, then it seemed to matter, when 15 of the top 20 were Polaris, but NOW! that they are sucking hind tit! racing don't matter LOL!!! STOP YOUR KILLING ME!

Take Care
doo it

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 28th, 2003, 2:25 am

doo it....polaris ain't exactly suckin hind tit at the soo these days..red the first recoil was cats fault...the second one was mine.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby CatHater » November 28th, 2003, 2:46 am

Another stupid post by an arctic scrap rider
CatHater

Postby SLEDHEADRED » November 28th, 2003, 3:20 am

doo idiot, SEEINGS HOW YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE THAT LONG, SKUNK IS famous for that lil comment I just made.
I dont follow the racing circuit, could give a sh,it about it.

But polaris still runs with the other makes, so if they are out dated, just think what will happen when they release modern stuff, eh, doo boy?
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 28th, 2003, 3:34 am

Just think if all the weekend racers actually raced. lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Xtreme XC » November 28th, 2003, 4:26 am

I raced... and on weekends too! And yes they were sanctioned events. Just didn't do very many of them this season.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby 800HO » December 1st, 2003, 4:24 pm

Polaris is junk, get over it already guys. You say the old scrap poos can run with the new iron from the other brands, bring it on. Hey Red, as far as your XCR 800, my brother has a Mach Z that'll go by you so fast it will suck the stickers right off that tank of yours, that wouldn't leave you with much cuz all polaris has is stickers. I hope poo does come out with some fancy new sled next year, but why would Polaris go to all the trouble of bashing all the other brands and saying there stuff is better if do have a new one? I think they have the same crap next year and still be hoping people will buy it cuz they say its better, they wouldn't be pissing everyone else off if they were gonna have a better sled next year.
ICE, SNOW OR GRASS
I'LL KICK YOUR ASS

[blue]SKI-DOO[/blue]

RIDE THE BEST,
FORGET THE REST

[blue]WHEN THE FLAG DROPS
THE BULL$HIT STOPS[/blue]
800HO

Postby Circus Boy » December 1st, 2003, 4:32 pm

This is a great topic but you're all too serious! This could lead to heart disease!

On a lighter topic:

Me and my buddies just built a new snowmobile site. If you like to BS with other sledders and meet other riders, check it out. Don't worry--we're not trying to sell you anything...we just like to screw around. Visit our message board and join in on the fun.

www.snowmobileriders.com

See ya there!
The Rockstar
Southeastern Wisconsin Snowmobile Riders
www.snowmobileriders.com
Circus Boy

Postby SLEDHEADRED » December 2nd, 2003, 1:45 am

800HO, I'll take that bet, we can line them up and run 600ft or 1/4 mile or top end, I have no fear of his Machz, none! Sorry son.
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers