Subscribe Today

Uh-oh GM truck guy's, your trucks might be worthless........

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » November 23rd, 2003, 2:00 pm

(ZRcat)...according to consumer reports, the GM products (chevy gmc)
Have a higher resale value....if Ford is better why is that???...I own, neither...just curious???...It just seams to me that if something is such a piece of squat, it's resale value would be for ****...am I wrong???....I really like the new F-150, but right now if you were to buy a used truck...according to consumer reports...you'd be better off buying a chevy.
MM700

Postby The Borg » November 23rd, 2003, 2:09 pm

I agree with zrcat on this one...the avalanche is good looking just like the Borg are good looking...GM has hired some relatives in the design studio for sure...'hey uncle division manager, hows my little picture for a new vehicle...I call it an Aztec..and heres something from Mad Max I like to call avalanche". Just my opinion...but at least they have a sense of humor...lol.
[COLOR=#0000ff]Welcome to.........The Real World. :p[/COLOR]
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2103/pc1600246vg.jpg height=200 width=280[/img]

[url=http://cavecountryriders.com]http://cavecountryriders.com[/url]
The Borg

Postby Pro X » November 23rd, 2003, 2:18 pm

I LOVE FORD TRUCKS

They put food on many mechanics tables.
All these Huge Ford Dealers gotta say something...A lot of broken Fords.
[blue][b]*I'd rather push a Polaris than ride an Arctic Cat.*[/b][/blue]
Pro X

Postby M-10 » November 23rd, 2003, 3:01 pm

F-O-R-D. Found on reservation dead. JUNK. I would push a chev before I would drive a ford. HE HE HE. Just kidding. Ford makes a very good product. And the best part is that it is AMERICAN MADE WITH PRIDE BY UNION WORKERS.
You wanna be dumb? Then buy a CAT!
You wanna be smart? Then buy a Doo!
M-10

Postby 03revreck » November 23rd, 2003, 3:08 pm

can we please let this dead cat, i mean dead horse go now?
In your heart you know the firecat is a steaming pile of crap.

Justice is best served with large caliber explosive projectiles.
03revreck

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 23rd, 2003, 3:42 pm

You Chebby Boys(&girls) are the biggest Sheep out there when it comes to Trucks. That must be Why A.C. & GM teamed up together! Use to be A.C.& Dodge, but I guess the Dodge Boy's got sick of Being last all the time. That also must be why Ski-Doo and Ford are together ,Best Quality and #1 in Sales. The reason GM's have a higher re-sale value [b]MM[/b] is because people want to get rid of them after only a few months. Nice Plastic Avalanche and Aztec GM. Go ahead, I can't wait to see the replys after this.
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby 96XCR600 » November 23rd, 2003, 4:21 pm

The final point on the avalanch assembly line is the burp procedure. Burp'em like a tupperware bowl !! another thing why call it an avalanch ? Don't avalanches go from the top of the mountain to the bottom, make alot of noise, and bury you in a bunch of ****z ?

Superduty, the remark BOOTLIP is way out of line. No need for racial remarks, not appreciated. Steriotyping people just by their color is very narrow minded. I though you'd be better than that. Just my opinion.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/XC800SP/4%20Wheelin/Tenneseetrip-1.jpg[/IMG]
Quads...
2005 Polaris Phoenix (kid #1)
2004 Sportsman 700 MOBU (mine)
2004 Yamaha Blaster (wifey)
2003 Sportsman 90 (kid #2)
1989 Yamaha Big Bear 350 (spare)
96XCR600

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » November 23rd, 2003, 4:34 pm

I wasn't getting racial at any [b]INDIVIDUAL[/b] 96xcr600. I said to many dumb a$$ White Trash [b][u]AND[/u][/b] Bootlips. Now if I had said the "N" word, that's racial! I clearly stated that laziness knows no color! It's everywhere! I just call it like I see it every day, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Postby zrcat » November 24th, 2003, 1:06 am

MM, FORD has been the number 1 selling truck in the world for over 25 years. How does that equate to GM having a better product?

Long time cat dude, 20 years on me?
I'm not keeping the YUKON, my ex-wife is. Jokes on her, hehehehe....Actually, she loves the truck despite 4 trips to the dealer already.
zrcat

Postby Xtreme XC » November 24th, 2003, 3:15 am

zrcat... the ONLY reason Ford can say they have the best selling truck is because GM's trucks are split between GMC and Chevrolet, combine them and GM has the best selling trucks.

It's just a sales gimmick for Ford. BTW, Why do the new F150's shake so much when hitting bumps in the road? I was following one the other day and every bump it hit the box would viberate like crazy??? Never even seen the "old" F150's do that? What a cracker box!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers