Subscribe Today

FIRECATS SUCK

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby yammyhaa » December 10th, 2003, 12:24 am

Hey twhacker had to go to bed early last night.I missed all the fun.All these joke Arctic scrap owners really think they have good sleds.Thats the funniest thing I ever heard.LMFAO
[u]SnowmanMi[/u]
yammyhaa

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby aerobat01 » December 10th, 2003, 12:38 am

I always have yamaha sleds behind me. As a matter of fact, the cat pulled two off of the trails last year.
aerobat01

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby RWL » December 10th, 2003, 1:44 am

so you drive a ford??????.....Sorry to hear that!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby polarisrider23 » December 10th, 2003, 3:52 am

Firecats suck, they brake down way too much and need a nose job.
polarisrider23

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby CatRider800 » December 10th, 2003, 4:00 am

I recall you yamaha jokes saying this about your RX-1 also, lmao look how big of a flop that was. So yes, you are a JOKE, just like your sled, at least Cat can back there **** up. Ever since the debut of the Thundercat Cat has always been on top. And its funny, if Cats blow up as much as you claim they do, then how come guys in my area still own cats? It doesnt matter how loyal you are to a brand, if your sled blows up everytime they race (which you claim they do) then noone would buy them. And if i dont recall, a guy from my area (Reese MI) has a T-cat that currently holds the NSSR world record speed sled. So if cats are such a joke, then why are they so fast? And if they blow up so much why do people buy them? And why does this T-cat that holds this record when supposedly all it does is blow up? Hmmmm, give me a legit reason for each of these answer, AND tell me something different than "cats only rattle and blow up" then MAYBE you will make sense.
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby dave583 » December 10th, 2003, 4:08 am

My buddies 2002 srx beat f-7's several times. I dont know why Cat guys think their stuff is so much better than everyone else's. That green is ugly too.
dave583

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby CatRider800 » December 10th, 2003, 4:10 am

Hmm modified srx (has to be because all srx's are modified) against a stock F-7 twin. Hmmm, realy good matchup there. Does your b/f.. i mean buddy want a cookie?
Whether its dirt, snow or grass... the Cat still kicks ass!!!
CatRider800

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby M-10 » December 10th, 2003, 5:32 am

I got a funny story for you CAT lovers out there. At the time of the race I ran a 1989 Yes 1989 SKI-DOO Formula plus. The plus was and still is 100% stock. We were at the radar runs year before last and my buddy who runs a 1998 ZR-500 kept giving me $hit abt my ancient lead sled. So I told him that a friendly race was in order. The funny part is that there were abt 250 witneses. Well we lined them up and the lights flicked down to green and away we went side by side but only for a while. To my surprise and every one else there I smoked him by abt 4 sled lengths. True to all cat lovers there they were in total denial. Iwas being accused of the sled being bored,stroked,clutched etc. ect. My buddy even stuck up for me who by the way knows my sled very well and stated that it is stock. Well the cat sheep just could not accept it so I said I would race anogther 500 cat if there was one around and sure enough some punk ass 17 year old kid told me how he was going to smoke me. We lined them up and the light hit green away we went and same thing I took him but this time by only 3 sled lengths. You want to see a bunch of sheep go wild this was the time and place. They could not belive it. Total denial. I told the sheep that if any one wanted to have my engine torn down and measured they were more than welcome but being that they were the ones with somthing to prove they would have to pay $$$$$ to reassemble it. No one stepped forward. Remember folks I like cats I just think the durabilty of those suzuki mills suck.

P.S. Im sure some here dont belive this but thats ok because me and abt. 250 other sledders were there to witness it and I am satisfied with that alone. By the way the old plus has a 521 LC twin and I still own it so if anyone ever is in the area and wants to line up there mighty ZR-500 against it I will make a beliver out of ya.
You wanna be dumb? Then buy a CAT!
You wanna be smart? Then buy a Doo!
M-10

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby aerobat01 » December 10th, 2003, 5:39 am

You know, I didn't even read the last post. My buddy this and my buddies friend that. Maybe I should start making stuff up to.
aerobat01

FIRECATS SUCK

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 10th, 2003, 5:47 am

would ya race me for 200 miles?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers