Subscribe Today

Can polaris reclaim #1 in sales from ski doo what do you all

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Can polaris reclaim #1 in sales from ski doo what do you all

Postby OPTIMUS » December 14th, 2003, 10:16 pm

i think that their new sled is better looking than a rev.But will it sell better.They better wake their motors up as well.They have been falling behind times lately.Time for the roseau boys to pull a rabbit outta their arses.
REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD!!!
OPTIMUS

Can polaris reclaim #1 in sales from ski doo what do you all think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby doo it » December 15th, 2003, 12:56 am

"Can polaris reclaim #1 in sales from ski doo what do you all think"

Wait a second, didn't some "Rice" lover say, ~Yamaha~ was #1 in sales the last two years??? BWWAaaaaaaaaaa maybe he just thought, all those people on the trail giving him the finger, ment he was driving the #1 in sales. AH, HA, HA, HA.

Later
doo it

Can polaris reclaim #1 in sales from ski doo what do you all think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Big Slick » December 15th, 2003, 1:00 am

Polaris could get #1 back but it will not be easy. Depends on what they come out with for 2005. I have heard rumors about good things from Roseau.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby White Lighting » December 15th, 2003, 3:01 am

Of course they will.....look what happend the last time Polaris introduced a all new chassis? (Edge) and motor (VES)
GET ER DONE!!!
White Lighting

Postby ArcticEd » December 15th, 2003, 3:11 am

I think that it only really matters to people who frequent boardrooms......
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby FreezurBurnt » December 15th, 2003, 3:20 am

Who cares:R

As long as the sleds are reliable, quick and fun to ride who cares right??:)

Do you have a hard time sleeping now that Poo is #2

They might even be #3 with the way Cat keeps making great sleds(did I just say that???:B)
[b]ride Chelmsford,Northern Ont. area[/b]

[img]http://www.s-seriesforum.com/forum/images/smilies/bowdown.gif[/img][img]https://www.snowgoer.com/SharedContent/cfb/memberphotos/3793/rig/my%20truck%20driver%20side%20neg.jpg[/img]
[green][b][i]01 ZR 600 early release[/b][/i][/green]
FreezurBurnt

Postby FastFirecat » December 15th, 2003, 4:19 am

Anything is possible...
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

Postby psycho sledder » December 15th, 2003, 7:37 am

who knows
psycho sledder

Postby kittykiller » December 15th, 2003, 7:44 am

NAAAHHH...
What's yellow snow taste like ???
kittykiller

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 15th, 2003, 7:52 am

Depends if they have as many problems as a [green][b]CERTAIN OTHER MANU DID WITH THEIR NEW SLED[/b][/green] :W lol! I doubt they will, I think they're smarter than them. I think they could be back at the top in a few short years. Hell, if I don't like how the Rev rides, I'm sure as hell not going to switch to a Cat or Yami that's for sure!
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Next

Return to Trash Talkers