Subscribe Today

What You Drinking On New Years Eve?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby OldCatRacer » December 28th, 2003, 2:08 pm

What are you doing and drinking on New Years Eve? Been there done that so I'll probably go easy and have a couple of Bloody Mary's.
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 28th, 2003, 2:19 pm

Might be workin myself...scheduled from 4pm to 2am new years eve.....somebody has to keep the economy goin.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby XCSPchick » December 28th, 2003, 2:21 pm

I'm going to Albany to a New Years party. It's open bar and buffet for 5 hours so it looks like I'll be drinking and eating a little bit of everything :B.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
XCSPchick

Postby snofisher » December 28th, 2003, 2:23 pm

water, got to work till 11:30 pm and then go home get some sleep and head north in the early am.
snofisher

Postby Blue leader (temp) » December 28th, 2003, 2:24 pm

More than likely coffee, that is if I`m awake.
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Images/103503/1.jpg[/img]
Nice hooters :B
Blue leader (temp)

Postby RIGGS1 » December 28th, 2003, 2:35 pm

"WAS" gonna go snowmobiling in Mercer and meet up w/ SnoFisher and his wife. But my bro in-law just called from there and said that the conditions blow... he and my sister are coming home Tuesday.
So we will be hitting a reliable party that a friend of mine has every year. Pretty big doings: 50+ people, bonfire, ATV's, good music, nekkid girls, venison on the grill all night, XR100 wheelie contest, fire trucks, you name it. We're going to take a taxi out there and back this year(I hit it pretty hard sometimes and it makes my wife nervous)and I agree it's a good idea. It's a 15 mile 1 way drive so it'll cost a bit, but not really if you think about the alterative.
My drink of choice is PABST in a bottle, BUSCH in a can or JAMES BEAM with an ice cube.
[img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WI/Mercer.gif[/img]
RIGGS1

Postby zr-man » December 28th, 2003, 3:31 pm

Having a big bash at my house.Jack and cokes, Bud light and jello shots.
[green]Cat's have nine lives, you have one, make it count.[/green]
zr-man

Postby doo it » December 28th, 2003, 4:16 pm

IF? I deside to have anything, it will be whisky and coke. If I have the extra cash, "Crown Royal" if not, canadian of some kind. NO DRIVING!

Later
doo it

Postby Mainecat » December 28th, 2003, 4:21 pm

After I come back from a 150 mile ride with friends,
martinis (Bombay Gin)
#20 cocktail shrimp, steamed lobsters, steamed clams and rib-eyes on the grill, then more martini's :)
Mainecat

Postby SUPERDUTY-MXZ8 » December 28th, 2003, 4:22 pm

I'm going to a Black Tie optional event at some golf country club for this year...I'll be wearing my suit though. I know, let me have it for setting foot in a country club (I'm not a golfer BTW). I'd rather be launching my sled off the sand bunkers! It cost $80 per person, but that includes a premium bar( I'll be sneaking in a bottle of Cinnimon After Shock BTW), dinner buffet with like 20 main entrees in cluding a ton of sea food (King crab, lobster, calimari, octopuss..ect.) prime rib, dancing ,coneys and a champagne toast at midnight. I'd rather be up north, but with the way the weather is...I'll have more fun going to this party insted.
SUPERDUTY-MXZ8

Next

Return to Trash Talkers