Subscribe Today

I use to Trash Yamaha people no more!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby psycho sledder » January 4th, 2004, 5:18 pm

Maybe their a bit slower and heavier but hell they last a hell
of a lot longer then ski-boo, ski-****, ski-poo, ski what ever you wanna call it. Junk in my opinion fromt the chassis's to teh motor junk. Everyhting on my skiboom with 1500km has broke so **** skidoo
The sheep that will continue to ride sucks to be you!
psycho sledder

Postby studs4me » January 4th, 2004, 5:25 pm

Hey nice rip on the Ski-doo's psycho sledder.....ROFL:p
[red] "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, booze in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally wornout and screaming WOHOO!! what a ride!"
[/red]
studs4me

Postby raisinL » January 4th, 2004, 5:32 pm

Hey psycho sledder tell us how you really feel? what happen.
raisinL

Postby Viper 1 » January 4th, 2004, 5:49 pm

Yes I didn't care for Yamaha for along time and drove Doo's for almost 20 years ! I use to trash Yamaha big time with there pogo stick front end ! I had good luck untill I bought a 96 fF 3 and second year crank bearing went out and Doo told me too bad even though they knew they were junk! So I remembered test driving the new 97 Yamaha w/their trailing arm front and liked it! So when the Viper came out with 3 year warrantee jumped for it and never had a problem for the last 2 seasons! Last year gave it to the wife and sold her SS 670 Doo . She loved the Viper but made a mistake letting her drive my RX 1 last year . Had a hard time getting it back from her!!! So much for heavy four strokes not being good for woman !!! Now she wants her own RX 1 !!!! Seems like Ski Doo want to become the next Artic Crapp !!! I guess they feel they can make more $$$$ on parts and service that way !!!
I feel too good to go to work today!.... LET'S RIDE!!!![img]http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/UnitImage.asp?lid=6&lc=sno&cid=26&mid=176&iid=3763 height=2 width=3[/img]
Viper 1

Postby 01'600xcsp » January 4th, 2004, 6:15 pm

1st, in my opinion there's no such thing as a reliable sled. when people praise yamaha its always "dependability, 3 yr warranty, blah blah. what else is so good about yamaha??? yeah its made well, just like a honda civic. i'll spend my nickel for a domestic sleigh anyday.
01'600xcsp

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 4th, 2004, 7:05 pm

thank you viper1....some of us trashers have always said people buy yamaha just for the warranty. That they worry too much. I never worry...no matter what happens when out ridin my cat...I have fun. Jus ask me :)

.....lol lurkers!
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby funkadelic101 » January 4th, 2004, 7:49 pm

Viper 1, nice move dude..... I think most people that trashed the RX-1 have said clearly, it's a perfect sled for a woman... And now you confirm it.
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

Postby OPTIMUS » January 4th, 2004, 11:46 pm

s~h~i~t!!!!!!!!!! you are a ass kisser.
REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD!!!
OPTIMUS

Postby Ryan700 » January 5th, 2004, 3:11 am

one more finally gets it.

yamaha IS the best
Ryan700

Postby The Borg » January 5th, 2004, 6:13 am

Fcats are the chick sleds, with that cushy, squishy softy seat.
LATE BREAKING NEWS..LITERALLY, FOR YOU FCAT AFICIONADOS..
My bud die hard (aren't they all??) cat guy just brought his 04 F7 back to the dealer, as while checking the sled over before yet another Canada trip, he found the COOLANT HOSE rubbing under the engine, and almost worn through. The local dealer said he just got the bulletin for this..it's .4 hrs to fix. This guy was looking for things such as this, as a Canada trip was ruined two years ago when his ZR 800 lost it's coolant from a similar issue. He is pissed, this time. It would've happened again, with a totally different chassis. But now we lost another potential towback story....lol.
Actually I'm glad he found it when he did...SOME people consider getting back under thier own power part of the fun...:)
[COLOR=#0000ff]Welcome to.........The Real World. :p[/COLOR]
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2103/pc1600246vg.jpg height=200 width=280[/img]

[url=http://cavecountryriders.com]http://cavecountryriders.com[/url]
The Borg

Next

Return to Trash Talkers