Subscribe Today

sledders of all races

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

sledders of all races

Postby mach1mikeM1M » January 8th, 2004, 8:32 am

am i take a census for the goverment?no
am i taking one for myself sure!
i dont care if anyone here is racist!i believe in freedom of speech as long as its words your throwing around!im not singling anyone out
i have a sense of humor!have i told racist jokes yes i have!do i believe there is reverse racisim in this country sure do,had two black guys try and kick my azz in chicago for being white in the wrong part of town!watch def comedy jam and hear the racisim or stay on here and hear from some of us fellow sledders!,my point to this thread is i think most people here think this forum is all white
i think we have a small mix of minorities here!if your sensitive
cause you think im calling you a racist,then maybe you feel guilty!
i dont ,i know ive said chit that could be considered racist!im just not proud of it!if someone is going to say fock martin luther king
then back it up with why you feel that way,thats just a chicken chit statement!
mach1mikeM1M

sledders of all races

Postby Bug Eyed » January 8th, 2004, 8:35 am

I know pleanty of jewish sledders, I sorta considered them white... I think they consider themselves cauc's too heh.

So what do they call black people in Africa, not African American! What about white people in Africa who moved there form the USA? Just a thought for the day about political correctness :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
1979 [green]Arctic Cat[/green] Jag
1981 [purple]Ski Doo[/purple] Citation
1989 [red]Yamaha[/red] Phazer
2000 [blue]Polaris[/blue] XC 700 SP
[COLOR=#ff9900]2[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff6600]0[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3300]0[COLOR=#ff0000]2[/COLOR][/COLOR] Ski Doo [COLOR=#ff0000]MX[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3300]Z X[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff6600]7[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff9900]00[/COLOR]
:E
Bug Eyed

sledders of all races

Postby CheeseSledder » January 8th, 2004, 8:36 am

Red,

You need to not take some of this so serious. This is a trasher board, you can expect a lot of stuff that is in bad taste, ignorant, and just plain stupid. I'm not a racist, I know a lot of blacks as friends, and just as many whites that I consider trash. You think black people don't make fun of whites when they're goofing around?
[blue]Yup, I seen dem Ely boys smokin crack over dere in da Bdubber, an one of em was whackin it. [/blue]:B
CheeseSledder

sledders of all races

Postby dave583 » January 8th, 2004, 8:52 am

I wonder why this topic keeps coming up. For the record, I've never seen a black person on a snowmobile. All the black people I know think I'm crazy for riding snowmobiles. It's too cold.
dave583

sledders of all races

Postby SLEDHEADRED » January 8th, 2004, 8:57 am

Guys,i know this is a trash board.

When i was 16, I was almost beaten to death by 6 black guys for being white. over 200 stitches in my face, another 150 in the back of my head, got the scars to prove it.
I grew up in a racist family, my dad was the biggest racist jerk I knew.
I also grew up in a predominately black area, BENTON HARBOR.
I now have a black step dauhghter and My grandson is black, but to me they are just people.
My grandson will be one of the finest young men ever produced and I feel it is because he has both black and white people influencing him.
I too have told off color jokes, as I know it is just humor, but imagine if you can, you are the person the joke is being said about, it wouldnt be funny then.
At times I can be, I dont know the exact words, but I really tend to look at people for who they are, not what color they are.[b]SO SHOULD I BE RACIST?[/b] NAH AINT WORHT THE TIME!!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

sledders of all races

Postby snirt » January 8th, 2004, 9:04 am

it goes without saying that i would have my buddys back. i'm just saying if something happened i would feel guilty for putting him in a position to be ridiculed. i kinda doubt anything would happen, but i would feel bad if it did.
snirt

sledders of all races

Postby Loudhandle » January 8th, 2004, 9:09 am

I'm a Finnish American minority and I get zero special benefits. Wheres my free housing and free sled every year?
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Loudhandle

sledders of all races

Postby Luv2sled » January 8th, 2004, 9:21 am

Loud....you telling us you didn't spend your welfare check on that sled? Jus askin
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

sledders of all races

Postby CheeseSledder » January 8th, 2004, 9:24 am

Nope. He invested in stuffed nuts.
[blue]Yup, I seen dem Ely boys smokin crack over dere in da Bdubber, an one of em was whackin it. [/blue]:B
CheeseSledder

sledders of all races

Postby Bug Eyed » January 8th, 2004, 9:32 am

A friend of mine, a black woman, told me this joke:

So this black chick walks into the drug store and says she needs something for her period. The guy behind the counter says "OK, what kind of flow do you have?"

She thinks for a second, makes a face like she does not understand the question and says, "I amaobut to get my period, you see. I need some Tampax or whatever, that's why I came here."

The clerk persists with his questioning. "OK I understand, but I just need to know about your flow. If you tell me about your flow I can give you the right product."

The girl looks at him like he is crazy and telld him "I just need some Tampax!"

He says one more time, "OK, tell me what kind of flow you have and I will get you the right Tampax product."

She finaly gives up and answers him "Linoleum!!"
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
1979 [green]Arctic Cat[/green] Jag
1981 [purple]Ski Doo[/purple] Citation
1989 [red]Yamaha[/red] Phazer
2000 [blue]Polaris[/blue] XC 700 SP
[COLOR=#ff9900]2[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff6600]0[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3300]0[COLOR=#ff0000]2[/COLOR][/COLOR] Ski Doo [COLOR=#ff0000]MX[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3300]Z X[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff6600]7[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff9900]00[/COLOR]
:E
Bug Eyed

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers